Interpol File: Team Aqua

Team Aqua
Team Aqua was a Hoenn based Pokemon Supremacist group that appeared during the early 2000s. Their goal was to wipe out all human life in a great flood, bathing the world in water by releasing the ancient ocean God known as Kyogre. After the land is freed of humans, Pokemon would thrive. That is according to their Leader, a Sharpedo named Archie. Archie had the unique ability to mega evolve without the need of a human to stabilize the transformation. To complete his mission, Archie had enforcers who would command the grunts of Team Aqua during missions. There was a Crawdaunt named Matt and a Vaporeon named Izumi. They, as well as Team Magma, a Human Supremacy group, caused havoc in Hoenn for two years. Team Aqua targeted areas that were mostly populated by humans. Bars, hospitals, and even schools were attacked by the group. Unlike Team Magma who would avoid killing Humans (only injuring them), Team Aqua would kill Pokémon that were in the area. To them, these Pokémon were 'traitors' who deserved their fate for turning their back on their own kin to mingle with the supposed inferior humans. Their actions along with Team Magma's would accumulate into the Crisis of Land and Sea, an event that almost destroyed the Hoenn Region and surrounding islands. After the Crisis was averted, Archie was arrested and sentenced to death in 2005 while his right hand Pokemon Izumi and Matt were sentenced to life in prison. The grunts, if they made a deal with us would get a lesser sentence in exchange for testimony against their own. Over the years, Smaller groups inspired by Team Aqua have popped up every now and then, but nothing that we couldn't handle. Archie was executed by electric chair on the 20th of June in 2010.