[y/n]

A man ran as far as he could as fast he could. He was panting and there was terrified look in his eye. He tripped over a log and fell face first on the ground. He coughed and got up...but it was too late. An arrow pierced itself in his leg, there was paper bomb attached to it, it exploded. A hooded figure walked up to the severed body. It took the item it wanted from the severed arm.
"Monster." The man spurted out before dying. The masked figure took off its mask revealing a woman with piercing yellow eyes that resembled that of a wolf's. She had pink hair. She sighed and put the mask back on. She stood up and walked back to the hideout. She made hand signs that even the Sharingan couldn't follow. There was a click ad the door towards the underground opened. She walked in, she opened the door. When she walked in she was met with a pair of purple eyes.
"How was it?" The man asked. The hooded figure nodded.
"Well...I got what you desired master." The woman said. The man chuckled.
"You do not have to be in that disguise [y/n]." He said. [y/n] nodded, she made a hand sign and she transformed to a beautiful woman with [h/l] [h/c] hair. She had piercing [e/c] eyes. Her body was well built and her face was framed and sharp, giving off a goddess like beauty.
"Yes, Master Azreal." She said. Azreal smiled.
"Good, now I have a mission for you." He started. He took out a folder. He then handed it to her, she took it and looked over the papers.
"I must got he leaf village?" She asked. Azreal nodded.
"Yes. You must go there, for training with my comrade named Shisen." Azreal said. [y/n] nodded.
"Yes master."