Celeste cooed at it before placed the book inside her bag. 

"Hello fella" Celeste grinned as she went closer to the dog and started to pat and rub the dog, it didn't really make a response as it stared at Celeste's eyes.

"Ow- are you hungry? You look thin!" Celeste panicked as she gave the dog her ice cream and she faltered a bit.

"I know this is out of your diet- but it isn't chocolate and I would get so- oh"

The dog lunged itself onto the ice cream and devoured it right in front of Celeste who smiled happily.

"What's your name?" Celeste asks looking for a tag but she frowned when she couldn't find any.

"Well- I'm going to call you Mr.Snuffles" Celeste grinned and the dog barked at her before memories flashed through it's eyes.

"Not Mr.Snuffles?" Celeste hummed "Maybe.. Paddy? I'm not sure- but the- I'm sorry why are you so sad"

The dog had watery eyes- it's grey ones looking right at Celeste's

"uhm- so not Paddy?" Celeste asks trying to ease the tension

The dog barked happily and Celeste arched her eyebrow

"You are one weird dog Paddy, but that's cute" Celeste grinned "I'm Celeste"

The dog froze and Celeste widened her eyes.

"Is something happening Paddy? Mr.Snuffles?" Celeste tried to find a way to shake the dog out of it's petrification- or whatever

"Do you want me to-- leave?" Celeste asks but the dog quickly looked at her, it was crying.

"Oh my gosh- I didn't know that I could do that. I'm sorry" Celeste quickly tried to calm the dog down and she tried to do something.

'I-I'll leave- sorry" Celeste was going to get up before she was tackled down by the dog who then licked her cheek.

"Aww" Celeste giggled "You're cute"

"Well- I'll bring something next time we meet okay?" Celeste says looking at the dog "I need to go and buy my cloaks, they're too small for me now"

The dog barked happily as it started waving it's paws on Celeste.

"Okay, see you Paddy" Celeste says getting up and grabbing her bag, faltering a bit since it was heavy. 

"I better unload these first" Celeste mumbled

So the rest of the day was filled with her going around and getting her school supplies- she tried owling a letter to Remus but he didn't respond- probably not home since Yuri returned soon without anything in her beak.

She wondered when Ron and Hermione was going to get here, she sat in her room looking at her reflection in the mirror.

Her face had changed majorly- her hair was cut, her eyes shone a bit more, her jawline was quite soft but refined by the edges. Her lips were plump slightly and had shown a light pink color. Her skin was a pale color- she couldn't really tan that much back in America since she stayed around the closed off areas most of the time. Celeste's body has certainly grew- there were curves forming in places it didn't before. She remained slim but her boobs did grow so she was relieved- she thought she was going to be flat for her entire life. Her mom panicked to try and buy her bras in America and clothes that would actually fit her.

She was about 5'2 more or less- she was tempted to pull herself to grow taller but she thought being short was cute. 

"Brilliant!" Celeste heard someone say from outside her room and she furrowed her eyebrows- only one person says that in that voice.