Chapter 69 - 🖤

Start from the beginning

"I can't find them! Vanessa, you need to show me where you fucking left Luciana and the kids!" He shouts at her, causing her to look at him with anger.

"I told you where they're at and that Mark took Lily somewhere else you fucking idiot!!" She yells back, looking like she wants to punch him.

He throws his hands up in frustration, "This is a fucking mansion! There are a hundred damn rooms you stupid bitch!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" I yell, causing them to shut their mouths. "V, take us to where you had left them."

She turns around and begins leading the way to where Luciana and the kids are supposed to be at. I'm hoping that Mark will have took lily back to where Luciana is at.

Looking back, Marcus is laying on the ground next to Theos body with his head on Theos chest. He looks like he drowned out the entire world.

With a large sigh, I follow behind V and Axel until we get to a room towards the back of the house on the second floor. As soon as we walk into the room, Axel runs towards Luciana, who is on the ground unconscious with a mans corpse on top of her.

Sebastian stands up from where he was sitting beside, Luciana. He has tears in his eyes and cries out, "I tried to wake her up b-but she doesn't want to wake up."

"Come here." V says, while waving him to her with her hands. He runs up to her and buries his face into her side as he cries.

Axel falls on his knees and pushes the body off from Luciana before grabbing her face gently in his hands, "Luci!"

His face is etched with worry as he looks her over for any injuries. My eyes scan the room for Lily, but she's nowhere in sight.

"Get them both out of here." I say to V and Axel.

Axel stands and lifts Luciana up in his arms bridal style while V grabs Sebastian's hand.

They start heading down the hall and I shout after them, "Go to the hospital! After I find lily, I'm going straight there."

I don't wait for their response as I take off in the opposite direction and start searching the damn rooms. It takes a while but I eventually do find her in an empty room with her bodyguard, Mark.

"Daddy!" She cries out as soon as she sees me. I rush up to her and lift her in my arms, holding her tightly against me.

Mark comes up to me with a gun in hand, "I'm sorry, boss. I think we should go now though. We have no idea if any more people are going to come."

I nod my head and hurry back downstairs. I wasn't going to stay anyway. I need to get back to the hospital with, Roxie. Mark moves ahead of me on high alert.

When we get downstairs, I notice how Marcus is still there in the same spot. I keep Lily's face down on my shoulder and call out to him, "Marcus? We need to go."

He stays silent for a moment before responding, "His heart stopped. Not that long after you went upstairs, it just... stopped beating."

Theo wasn't going to make it. We all knew that, but it doesn't make this any less painful. Marcus still has his head on Theos chest. The blood from Theos body now covers Marcus' face and clothes.

"I'm sorry." I say, even though it most likely doesn't mean anything to him.

Marcus stares off into the distance and replies with his voice just above a whisper, "I'm going to stay here with him."

Mark looks back to me and says, "I could send someone to wait here with him, boss."

I suck in a deep breath and glance at Marcus one more time before nodding my head, "Do it quick."