Chapter 30 - 🖤

•Damon's POV ~

"Damon, calm down man." Kole says as he stands by the door to my office with his arms crossed, watching me throw shit around.

"Don't fucking tell me to calm down!!!" I yell back while flipping over my desk. "It's not fair." I punch the wall and fall to the floor. "It's not fair that our baby was taken away and that bitch gets to keep hers."

Kole sighs before walking over to me and kneeling down beside me, "I know man and I'm sorry you have to go through this."

I push him away from me and stand up, glaring down at him, "No you're not."

He looks taken aback by what I said but quickly recovers and stands up too, "What the hell are you talking about?"

"You don't even like Roxie. Now, I can't control how anyone feels about other people but don't you fucking dare tell me that you're sorry when you don't mean it." I tell him with a low growl as I clench my fists but keep them at my side.

He looks to the wall and runs a hand down his face before looking back to me, "Look, I know it seemed like I didn't like her, especially when she tried to start fresh with me and I was just an ass to her." He puts his hands in his pockets and leans against the wall, looking to the ground. "Honestly, I was being a bitch because of what happened that night. She rejected me and then hit me with a bottle. I admit, it was completely my fault." He looks back up to me. "She wasn't officially your girl back then so I didn't even try to be nice but she is now and you're like my brother. She's family and so is lily and we protect our family." He stands up straight from the wall and walks to me, standing directly in front of me. "I truly am sorry that you both didn't get the chance to meet your baby."

I relax a bit with his honesty and he gives me a hug.

"Did you tell her yet?" He asks me while pulling away.

I look down, "No, Lucky walked in and told us about the results before I could. She doesn't want to talk to me."

"Well, she needs to talk to you because you have to tell her. Even if she doesn't want to talk to you, just speak and let her listen as long as you tell her. I called her doctor and said you would tell her yourself. She needs to hear it from you and not from some stranger that she doesn't even know." He says and I nod my head, agreeing with him.

"Thanks Kole, I'm going to get something first on my way to the hospital. I'll see you later." I tell him before walking out of my office and towards the foyer.

While I'm passing by the living room, I see Ness sitting on the couch, talking to Jax. They're both sitting close to each other and are speaking in hushed tones but immediately stop talking and jump away from each other when I walk in.

I narrow my eyes at them suspiciously, "What are you two whispering about?"

"Well, we-" His sentence gets cut off by Ness.

"Nothing!" She says a little too loud.

Ness glares at Jax and elbows him in the side, making him hiss in pain and give her his own glare.

I raise an eyebrow at them but brush it off, "Where's my princess at?"

"Our parents took her upstairs to take a nap." Jax says while leaning back on the couch.

Ness also leans back and Jax casually drapes his arm around her shoulders. She immediately grabs his wrist and tosses his arm off from her shoulders.

He throws his head back and groans, causing her to roll her eyes and cross her arms over her chest.

I shake my head at them, "Look, I'm going back to the hospital. I need to talk to Roxie. Call me and let me know when lily wakes up."