Chapter 66 - 🖤

Start from the beginning

"We are, you're not." Damon responds, causing her to roll her eyes at him.

"Why not? I have an amazing name for him!" She excitedly says, practically bouncing in her chair.

"No." Damon tells her, but she waves him off and turns her attention to me.

"Hear me out." She clears her throat and sits at the edge of her seat, leaning in close to me. "My name is, Charlotte. Since you're having a boy, you can't give him my name, but... you could give him the boy version of my name."

I raise an eyebrow at her, "And that would be?"

She gives me a huge smile and glances at Damon before saying, "Charlot."

"No!" Damon quickly replies while shaking his head.

"Oh, come on!" She throws her head back and groans. "You didn't even think the name over."

"That's because I didn't have to think it over." Damon says, as he crosses his arms over his chest. "I'm not giving my son that name so that everyone could make fun of him as he grows up."

Charlotte looks at him in disbelief, "What's wrong with that name?"

He raises an eyebrow at her and scoffs, "Do you really need to ask?"

She waves an arm in my direction, "Fine, but Roxie never told me what she thought of the name."

Damon laughs and wraps his arm around me again, "I could already tell you that she hates it."

"Shhh!!" Charlotte shoots out of her chair and shushes him while she stomps her foot on the ground. "Is your name, Roxie? No, so shut up."

He rolls his eyes at her and they both turn to me, waiting for my thoughts on the name.

"Well..." I bite the inside of my cheek as I watch Charlottes facial reaction. "I don't think there's anything wrong with the name-"

Her face lights up as she points a finger at, Damon, "See, I told you!"

"It's just..." I continue, making Charlotte turn back to me. "Not the name that I would give to any of my children."

She stays silent and stares at me for a few moments before shrugging her shoulders, "Whatever." She turns and walks away. "I'm going to have a threesome with, Marcus. We'll be in my room if anyone needs us, which I hope for everyones sake, you all do not."

After she goes inside, I rest my head on Damon's shoulder and turn my attention back to the kids and Nico.

Everything seems so calm and easy right now. You know that feeling that you get way deep down in your gut when you think that everything is fine? Well, I've been getting that feeling a lot recently.

I keep waiting for something to go wrong at any moment but nothing ever happens and then I think, maybe I'm feeling this way because of everything we've been through. What if it's nothing and I'm just stressing myself out for no reason?

"Hey." Lucky's voice breaks through my thoughts, catching my attention.

"What's going on?" Damon asks, as he stands and helps me up.