Stefan who noticed that the original hybrid was distracted used this opportunity to attack him with his vampire face out only Klaus was quicker as he spun around and held onto the Salvatore's throat tightly and hissed, " she means nothing to you? Your lies just keep on piling up"

"Let them go! I'll do whatever you want, you have my word!" Stefan pleaded with fear in his voice as he struggled in Klaus's hold making The original tilt his head to side as he looked into Stefan's eyes and compelled him, " Your word doesn't mean much. Now, I have lived by your word all summer, during which time I never had to resort to this.... stop fighting"

Stefan shook his head rapidly as he pleaded, "Don't do this. Don't do this" Klaus ignoring the Salvatore vampire continued speaking, " I didn't want to. All I wanted was your allegiance. Now I'm going to have to take it" Stefan's eyes widened in horror as he begged, "Don't! Don't!"

Klaus stared into Stefan's forest green eyes and commanded him to do what he says, " you will do exactly as I say, when I say it. You will not run,You will not hide, You will simply just obey" Lydia gasped as she watched Klaus let go of Stefan's throat as the Salvatore stumbled on his feet slightly making Klaus smirk before he demanded, "Now, kill them ripper" gesturing towards Chad and Dana with his hand.

Lydia and Elena watched as Stefan's eyes turned red with black veins appearing underneath before he sped over towards Dana ripping into her throat making Lydia gasp in shock holding onto Elena tightly as she heard Dana scream out loudly in pain as he drained her off her blood and dropped her dead body to the ground.

🌞🌞🌞

"it's always nice to see a vampire in his true element. The species have become such a broody lot" Klaus said with a wicked smirk on his face watching Stefan unpatch his fangs from Chad and dropped his body to the floor. Elena shook her head looking at the Original Hybrid in hatred and exclaimed, "No. You did this to him."

Lydia sighed as she looked at Klaus in disgust, she knew this was his way of punishing Stefan for betraying him for not telling him that the doppelgänger was alive the whole time during the summer they spent trying to change werewolves into hybirds only to fail.

"I invited him to the party. He's the one dancing on the table." Klaus said uninterested shrugging his shoulders when suddenly the Gym doors slammed opened as Rebekah came storming into the Gym with a glare on her face holding Caroline's phone tightly in her hand as she shouted loudly, " Where is it? Where's my necklace?"

Elena and Lydia exchanged an confused look before turning back to the blonde vampire as Klaus looked at his sister in annoyance and questioned, " what are you talking about?" Rebekah who kept her eyes on the doppelgänger handed her brother Caroline's phone and told him, " she has my necklace, look"

Klaus took Caroline's phone zooming in on the picture of Elena and Stefan seeing a familiar necklace that once belonged to Rebekah until it disappeared in the twenties. Klaus looked between the two girls with a smirk on his face before turning to look at Stefan and said, "Well, Well. More lies"

"Where is it?" Rebekah demanded glaring daggers at Elena getting angrier by the second as Elena shrugged her shoulders and shook her head slightly and explained, " I don't have it anymore"

Rebekah squinted her eyes at Elena as if she was examining her before she snapped and hissed, " You're lying!" Before her eyes went red with black veins underneath and her fangs on show as she launched herself at the Doppelgänger knocking Lydia into Klaus's arms as he caught her before she could fall looking down at the raven haired girl softy.