𝟎𝟒

𝘼𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝘾𝙃𝙊𝙊𝙇 𝙁𝙄𝙉𝙄𝙎𝙃𝙀𝘿, Lydia and Caroline we're outside on the sidelines of the field starting cheerleading practice as the football players practiced on the field in front of them

𝘼𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝘾𝙃𝙊𝙊𝙇 𝙁𝙄𝙉𝙄𝙎𝙃𝙀𝘿, Lydia and Caroline we're outside on the sidelines of the field starting cheerleading practice as the football players practiced on the field in front of them. The raven haired girl was stretching beside the blonde vampire when the cheerleading coach looked around with furrowed eyebrows and asked, " has anybody seen Dana?"

Caroline and Lydia exchange an uneasy look before looking back at their coach and shrugging their shoulders. Of course, the two girls knew what happened to Dana and Chad,the night before klaus compelled Stefan to kill them both. The raven haired girl felt nothing but guilt seeing as they were just teenagers just like her and had their whole lives ahead of them.

"Sounds like you've got an opening on the squad" Rebekah stated walking forward and standing between the two girls, Lydia jumped slightly at the sound of her voice as she appeared out of nowhere wearing her gym clothes.

The raven haired girl sighed exchanging a look with Caroline before going into the splits as she continued stretching while the blonde vampire crossed her arms over her chest standing in front of Rebekah and hissed, " what are you doing?"

Lydia glanced between the two blondes as Rebekah decided the ignore Caroline and started to stretch beside Lydia causing the blonde vampire to scoff in disbelief, " Hey! Hey! You can't just come here and infiltrate all of our lives" Caroline said causing Rebekah to sigh as she suddenly stopped stretching.

The original vampire rolled her eyes before turning to face Caroline, " I'm only interested in yours" Rebekah exclaimed with a smirk on her face, " your popularity, your spunk, your best friend" she started to list throwing a smile at Lydia who was beside her making the two girls scoff in unison, "maybe even your boyfriend"

Rebekah sent a taunting smile to the blonde vampire as her eyes moved over towards the football field watching Tyler run with the football. Lydia crossed her arms over her chest sending a suspicious look to the original and asked, " what are you really doing here, Rebekah?" The raven haired girl decided to step in seeing the angry and jealous look on her best friends face.

" I wanted to apologise for yesterday" Rebekah explained sending a sad smile towards the Rosewood girl, " I've never had a real friend in the thousand years I've been alive but I'll really like it if you give me a chance. I know what my brother done is out of order but you can't judge me for my brother actions"

Lydia sighed tilting her head to the side as she exclaimed, " I didn't judge you for your brothers actions. I judged you for yours, you let him kill two innocent teenagers, he killed Tyler and turned him into his slave minion, made Stefan turn his humanity off and you snapped my best friends neck. I really hope you don't me regret this but I'll give you a chance... one chance and that's it. just stop antagonising my friends"

" you won't regret this, I promise" Rebekah replied with a beaming smile on her face at the chance at having a real friend. The original only ever had her brothers to rely on seeing as Klaus kills them or he ends up daggering her.