𝟎𝟐

𝙇𝙔𝘿𝙄𝘼 𝙃𝘼𝘿 𝙍𝙐𝙎𝙃𝙀𝘿 𝙏𝙊𝙒𝘼𝙍𝘿𝙎 𝙏𝙔𝙇𝙀𝙍'𝙎 𝘽𝙊𝘿𝙔, placing his head on her lap stroking his hair with tears flowing down her cheeks ignoring the questionable look she was getting from the two original vampires

𝙇𝙔𝘿𝙄𝘼 𝙃𝘼𝘿 𝙍𝙐𝙎𝙃𝙀𝘿 𝙏𝙊𝙒𝘼𝙍𝘿𝙎 𝙏𝙔𝙇𝙀𝙍'𝙎 𝘽𝙊𝘿𝙔, placing his head on her lap stroking his hair with tears flowing down her cheeks ignoring the questionable look she was getting from the two original vampires. Tyler was like a brother to Lydia as they were extremely close growing up along side Matt but when Lydia found out he broke the werewolf curse she understood what he was going through.

Matt quickly rushed over towards Lydia and Tyler, kneeling down staring at his best friends body as he muttered, " he killed him" the Donovan boy spoke in shock glancing towards Lydia who were crying over Tyler death as even though he'll come back it's a fifty- fifty that he survives seeing as all summer Klaus has been trying to make Hybrids only they seem to die during the transition.

"He's not dead, Klaus blood will turn him into a vampire" Elena quietly told them, causing Lydia to turn her head and glare at the doppelgänger at her choice of words as it didn't matter if he'd come back alive he's still dead. Lydia loved her friends as she classed them as her family after losing her own but she couldn't lose anymore people that she loves because of Elena.

Lydia had lost her parents, her best friend had died and transitioned into a vampire because of Elena vampire doppelgänger and the salvatore's obsession of her. The brunette had lost Mason Lockwood as he was a werewolf that would help Lydia and taught her all about being a werewolf seeing as her father died when she was a baby. She knew it wasn't Elena's fault as she didn't choose to be a doppelgänger but she couldn't deny where ever one is, all they cause is pain and heartbreak.

"And if Bonnie is successful, he'll live through his transition" Klaus said with a smirk on his face causing Lydia to growl under her breathe ready to charge at him only Matt held her back preventing her of doing so, " Go on, then. Go ask fetch your Grimoires and enchantments and what not. I'll hold onto Elena for safe keeping" he said grabbing ahold of Elena's arm and glancing at the group of teenagers, only Matt and Bonnie seem to hesitate on leaving the two girls.

Matt and Bonnie looked over at Lydia and Elena in concern earning a weakly nod from the both. Bonnie took Matt's arm dragging him out of the Gym as Lydia let out a sigh standing up pacing back and forth as Rebekah circled around Elena in distaste, " So this is the latest doppelgänger. The original one was much prettier"

Rebekah then walked over towards Lydia with a smile on her face playing with a strand of her long brown hair and said, " But you... you topped them all. You're Gorgeous and extraordinary. Don't you think, Nik?" Klaus couldn't help but groan in annoyance at his sister as he rolled his eyes and told her, " enough, Rebekah. Take the wolf boy elsewhere, would you?"

Lydia watched the blonde original send a sarcastic smile to the doppelgänger before walking over towards Tyler and dragging him by the arm out of the gym. Klaus wrapped his arms around Lydia as he watched her take a step forward going to follow after his sister only for him to stop her, "Ah, Ah, Ah, you're staying here, little wolf"