𝟎𝟓

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙇𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘿𝘼𝙔, Lydia was fast asleep only to wince slightly when somebody was nudging her

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙇𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘿𝘼𝙔, Lydia was fast asleep only to wince slightly when somebody was nudging her. The brunette swatted that somebody's hand away until the familiar voice of Caroline Forbes spoke up and said, " Lydia, wake up. Come on" the beautiful brunette groaned in pain holding her head as she slowly sat up on the bed squinted her eyes at the sunlight that emerged through the windows.

"Caroline? What are you even doing here?" Lydia questioned as she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion making the blonde vampire cross her arms over her chest in disbelief,  "are you serious? You promised you'd help me and Bonnie in the town square"

Lydia groaned laying back down in her bed screaming into her pillow in frustration and annoyance before sighing as she looked at the blonde vampire and told her, " I'm sure you'll be just fine on your own. I have a massive headache" the brunette scrunching up her face as the pain she felt in her head.

The blonde opened her mouth to speak but cut herself off when she noticed a note on the desk table with two tablets of paracetamol, ' left you these last night, you were pretty wasted. I'll see you around - Rebekah' Caroline then looked at her best friend in shock as she exclaimed, " the she devil left you these! Why didn't you tell me you were friends with her!"

Lydia winced holding her head in her hands as she remembered what happened last night, the drunk phone call that she had with Klaus, Rebekah comforting her before dropping her off home. The brunette wished she could just forget what happened last night but she knew there was something that drew her towards the original Hybrid and even if she loved her friends she couldn't help what she felt.

" I got completely wasted. Rebekah was just being a good friend and drove me home. It's not a big deal" Lydia told the blonde vampire who sat on the end of the bed sending a scolded look toward the brunette as she looked at her suspiciously and asked, " is that all that happened?"

Lydia nodded her head rapidly and quickly said, "Yes" but sighed in defeat seeing the look she was receiving from Caroline, "No, so I might have or might not have totally answered Klaus phone call last night"

"Lydia! Wait, why is he calling you in the first place?" Caroline questioned tilting her head to the side waiting for the brunette to answer as Lydia shrugged her shoulders and responded, " I have no idea but Rebekah did tell me he's intrigued by me. What ever that means. You can't tell anyone, they'd kill me or use it to their advantage"

Caroline snorted trying to hold on her laughter as she glanced at Lydia who's trying to figure out why Klaus actually called her, " I won't tell anyone, I promise. It seems to me that the hybrid has a thing for you" Lydia eyes widened as she groaned shaking her head from side to side before closing her eyes in defeat as both her and the blonde knew she was screwed as the brunette might not have a thing for him but there is a part of her that finds him just as interesting as he finds her.