𝟏𝟕

Lydia was stood in front of her wardrobe going through the dresses she had with a frustrated huff as she couldn't find anything presentable since she had given her dress to Caroline

Lydia was stood in front of her wardrobe going through the dresses she had with a frustrated huff as she couldn't find anything presentable since she had given her dress to Caroline. The blonde vampire cleared her throat with an amused grin on her face and commented, " You know you still have the dress Klaus had given you. It's absolutely beautiful"

The raven haired girl placed her hands on her hips before she sighed in defeat making her way over towards the unopened box. Lydia lifted up the lid with a look of awe on her face as she picked up the dress holding it out for Caroline to see. The dress that Klaus had gotten her was breathe taking, it was a bright red floor length dress with design patterns on her arms and the chest area causing Lydia to roll her eyes slightly with a scoff knowing exactly why he had gifted the dress to her.

Lydia sighed in annoyance at the thought of the original hybrid, she didn't want to give him the satisfaction of him seeing her in the dress and was going to go in her own but she had nothing else that came remotely close to the breath taken dress Klaus's had left for the raven haired girl.

Caroline watched her best friend who seemed hesitant on wearing the dress for the ball tonight, Lydia groaned before she started to put the dress on moving towards her floor length mirror as the blonde vampire began to fasten up her dress for the raven haired girl.

Lydia had her hair in curls loosely falling down her back like a waterfall, she had a golden crown headband placed on her head, she kept her makeup to a minimum with a glittering gold eyeshadow which made her eyes pop and was wearing nude lipstick.

The dress fell elegantly, as it fit all her curves and edges perfectly as she looked at herself through the mirror with a thoughtful expression on her face as she felt like a Princess as she's never dressed or gone to ball before. Lydia placed on some silver heels as her eyes flickered to the bracelet that Klaus had left her a couple of days ago and clasped it on to her wrist with a heavy sigh.

Lydia didn't really feel like turning up at the ball tonight but she promised Caroline after everything that happened with her father the blonde deserved a night where she can let lose and forget all of her problems. The two girls shared a beaming smile as they looked at one another and Caroline couldn't help think joe beautiful her best friend was and knew that Klaus was immediately going to be lost for words when he sees her.

❀❀❀❀

When Lydia arrived at the Mikaelson's mansion, Caroline decided to excuse herself away from Lydia as she went to search for Matt. The ball was already in full swing with people of Mystic Falls scattered across the front lawn and the parlour and all of their eyes were drawn to her as she strutted through the front entrance powerfully.

Lydia held her head high ignoring the looks she was receiving when Klaus turned his attention to the entrance as his heart began to beat rapidly against his rib cage at the sight of Lydia, as his eyes trailed over her figure as she looked absolutely stunning, she looked like a Queen with her effortless beauty and the way her confidence was pooling from her.