𝟎𝟗

"All right, let's say Mikael followed Elena here

"All right, let's say Mikael followed Elena here. He tried to grab her so he could use her as bate" an unemotional Stefan suggested as he, Damon, Lydia, Elena and Rebekah were all gathered around the Salvatore's living room trying to come up with a plan to kill Klaus.

Lydia didn't really want to get involved with what ever the Salvatore's are planning just to save Elena but the blonde original had called her that morning asking her to be there for moral support as she didn't trust anyone in the save Elena squad apart from the hybrid seeing as she's shown her kindness and loyalty since she's met her despite everything that her brother had done to her friends.

"And you what? Vervained him?" Elena asked sarcastically with her hands on her hips looking at the unemotional Stefan in disbelief causing him to narrow his eyes at the doppelgänger as Damon spoke up and answered, " No, we vervained him! This guy is an original. We need to make it realistic"

Stefan sighed in defeat rolling his eyes glancing around the room and said, " Okay, fine. We vervained him, and I'm the process discovered that he had a dagger" Elena hummed nodding her head slightly as she trailed off, " Which he planned to use on Rebekah. But instead..." she stated looking at Stefan who tilted his head to the side and finished off, " we drove it through this heart"

"And what happens when he asks to see Mikael's body?" Lydia questioned standing up from her seat next to Rebekah crossing her arms over her chest looking at everyone with her eyebrows raised not believing for a second that this plan will work.

Damon smiled slightly at the raven haired girl slinging his arm around her shoulder and said, "Good point" before turning his attention to his younger brother narrowing his eyes at him, " You, my brother, have been compelled to do whatever Klaus says. So, if the idea is to lure him back here and kill him, the last thing we need is you getting tongue tied"

The youngest brother scoffed holding his hands up in mock surrender and exclaimed, " Well, don't look at me. I'm just in charge of getting him back here. It's Lydia here you should be worried about" glancing at the raven haired girl  with a taunting smirk on his face. Lydia glared at Stefan as Damon and Elena snapped their heads to glance at the hybrid with a confused look as the raven haired vampire questioned, " what the hell are you talking about?"

"Well, I mean, Klaus has a thing for her and the two have been getting quite close recently, so it wouldn't surprise me if she's already told him seeing as they've been having nightly phone calls" Stefan boredly stated ignore the glares that he was receiving from both Rebekah and Lydia.

Unbeknownst to them all, Mikael was standing outside of the living room listening to their conversation with a smirk on his face as he now realised that he had someone he could use against Klaus. Only he didn't know that would be a big mistake as Lydia is no ordinary women and doesn't need anybody to save her and is powerful in her own way just like Klaus is.

Elena shook her head frantically knowing Lydia since they were children and knew she would do anything for her friends and those she cares about, "No, Lydia is on our side Stefan. She knows that Klaus's is the enemy and that he needs to die. It will solve everything, right, Lyds?" The doppelgänger asked turning to look at her friend who nodded her head with a fake smile on her face.