𝟎𝟖

A couple of hours later, after shopping for homecoming dresses both Lydia and Rebekah made their way back to the Salvatore boarding house as the blonde original claimed she needed to see what the dresses looked like on which is why they are curren...

A couple of hours later, after shopping for homecoming dresses both Lydia and Rebekah made their way back to the Salvatore boarding house as the blonde original claimed she needed to see what the dresses looked like on which is why they are currently six compelled cheerleaders stood in the living room in the dresses Rebekah had picked out.

"Did you really have to compel yourself your own runway?" Lydia asked in disbelief shaking her head as she stared at the girls from the cheerleading squad checking out the dresses. Rebekah just smirked faking innocence as she glanced at the raven haired girl and asked, " So, which one do you think I should wear?" Walking closer to the six compelled girls examining each and every dress closely.

Lydia sighed before standing up walking closer to stand next to the original as she hummed in thought and informed, " Well, I'm wearing Grey so you should probably go with the red that would look amazing on you"

Rebekah smiled brightly at the raven haired girl grateful when suddenly the front door opened causing Lydia to turn around with a look of confusion on her face wondering why Elena is here but sighed knowing Rebekah had probably invited her over to talk especially since the talk about Klaus and Mikael that happened earlier.

Elena stared at Lydia with the same expression before turning her attention to the original wanting to get as much information as she possibly could from Rebekah, " you invited me over. To talk" the doppelgänger stated raising her eyebrows

Rebekah rolled her eyes in frustration turning around looking at the cheerleaders who were still standing in the living room wanting the doppelgänger input as well she turned around and told the compelled girls, " All right, girls. Have at it. Okay, now, twirl please"

The six girls all twirled around causing Elena to scoff in disbelief glancing at the girls from the cheerleading team and exclaimed, " you compelled your own private runway show?" Rebekah shook her head with an expectantly look on her face glancing at Lydia with an unamused look on her face and told the brunette, " I need a homecoming dress. So, what do you think. Pick one."

"I'm not here to help you shop" Elena stated shaking her head in disbelief looking at Rebekah with a determined look on her face as she taunted the blonde, " I'm here to talk about why you don't want me to wake Mikael"

Lydia sent a warning glare to Elena as Rebekah had told the raven haired girl a little about her father and what she's heard wasn't good and waking Mikael would be a mistake but knowing Elena it wouldn't matter what Rebekah had to say as the doppelgänger had set her mind on waking up Mikael just to get rid of Klaus.

Rebekah who faked smile in response not even bothered about Elena threat sped towards the girl wearing a blue dress and demanded, " I said pick one, Elena" the brunette gulped staring at the original shaking her head and quickly answered, " the red one" Rebekah smirked in triumph stroking the girls hair and mockingly said, " there. That wasn't so hard, was it"