𝟏𝟓

A few moments later, Klaus had finished feeding from the blonde human he was feeding on, pulling away dropping her dead body to the floor turning his attention towards Stefan with a taunting smirk on his face, "Mm, Delicious

A few moments later, Klaus had finished feeding from the blonde human he was feeding on, pulling away dropping her dead body to the floor turning his attention towards Stefan with a taunting smirk on his face, "Mm, Delicious. Aged to perfection"

Lydia had a disgusted facial expression on her face as she narrowed her eyes at Klaus who avoided looking at the raven haired beauty as Stefan let out an annoyed breathe and boredly replied, " Well, I guess the only reason you agreed to this evening, Klaus, is to drive a wedge between me and my brother"

"Oh no, you're doing that well enough on your own. Because of Elena, you're gonna lose your brother and you'll only have yourself to blame," Klaus stated with a smirk on his face as Lydia watched the two vampires rolling her eyes in annoyance.

The Rosewood girl knew that everything that the hybrid had said is the truth. Lydia loved her friends and would always be there for them but she knew what Elena was doing was wrong. She was stringing both Salvatore brothers along and it wouldn't end well seeing as both Stefan and Damon are in love with her and if Elena picks one Salvatore brother it will end with the other one having a broken heart.

"What do you say, Klaus? It's time for you to put something on the table. We've made our offer, now you counter," Damon demanded as he walked into the dining room with Elijah causing Lydia to shoot the original vampire an confused look.

Elijah sent a nod to the raven haired girl silently telling her everything is going as planned. Klaus smirked at the vampire in amusement, raising his eyebrows at his bravery to demanded orders, "okay. I offer Elena's future happiness. You see, what she needs right now is to be rid of you lot. And to fall in love with a human, maybe that nice football player, you know the blonde one?"

"Matt Donovan? Really?" Damon deadpanned with a frown on his face causing Lydia to sent a glare to both vampires crossing her arms over her chest and resorted, " what's wrong with Matt? He's sweet and caring not like the same could be said to any of you lot"

Klaus scowled at Lydia with an unimpressed look on his face trying to hide his jealously only for the raven haired beauty to smirk waving her fingers at him, " Yeah, why not? They'll marry, live a long and fruitful life and pop out a perfect family" Klaus explained ignoring Lydia as he turned his attention to the two Salvatore brothers.

"and continue the Petrova bloodline. Every few hundred years, you'll have a new doppelganger to drain never run out of hybrids, right Klaus?" Stefan sarcastically questioned letting out a scoff in disbelief. " I need another drink" Lydia muttered rolling her eyes at the two vampires who's trying to prove who's alpha male.

The raven haired girl accepted the drink Elijah handed her sending him annoyed look causing him to smile in amusement as he saw the lovingly look his brother was sending her way before he turned around to face Stefan and continued, "consider it a small return on my investment in her well-being. See, after you hand me back the coffin, I'll ensure her safety for the rest of her natural life. You know it's what's best for her. so, what do you say Stefan, hmm? Do we have a deal?"