𝟏𝟒

Lydia spent the most of the following day ignoring Stefan and Damon who wouldn't stop blowing up her phone knowing that they probably needed her help for some bizarre thing

Lydia spent the most of the following day ignoring Stefan and Damon who wouldn't stop blowing up her phone knowing that they probably needed her help for some bizarre thing. The only time Lydia left the house was to help Tyler to try and break the sire bond with Caroline and her dad but of course things didn't go as planned.

Bill was greatly injured by Tyler and had to be taken to the hospital and not long after that the Lockwood teen decided to skip town for a while not wanting to face his girlfriend or his best friend after trying and unsuccessfully to break the sire bond to Klaus.

Lydia was sat down in front of her variety mirror, staring at a black velvet box that had been left for her the following night by Klaus. The Rosewood still hasn't opened it but when she did she gasped as her mouth dropped open in shock and awe at the beautiful diamond bracelet that he had gifted her.

The raven haired girl let out a small sigh as she picked up the small note that was inside causing a frown to appear on her face, ' Please forgive me, little wolf - K.M' Lydia had a scowl on her face as she was still extremely angry with the hybrid but she also couldn't help the smile on her face at the gift as she shook her head in slight amusement letting out a scoff in disbelief.

" My brother is a complicated man to understand" an familiar voice called out from the other side of her room. Lydia couldn't help the smile that appeared on her face as she spun around on the chair she was sat on an honestly stated, " No, he's just an asshole. It's nice to see you again, Elijah"

The original vampire smiled affectionately at the hybrid in front of him, the two met when he wanted to prevent Klaus from breaking the curse because he thought his brother has threw his siblings coffin in the sea and wanted to get revenge on his brother.

Lydia was pure and full of so much light he immediately got along with her and became fast friends but what shocked him the most was she was like his brother in a way. The raven haired beauty was a Hybrid- a witch and a werewolf, she is powerful more powerful than his mother the original witch but chose not to show others her full ability as a lot of people  underestimate her for it.

What surprised and shocked the vampire was the drawings Klaus has done for her at the mansion. It was clear as day that his brother is smitten by the hybrid and was intrigued by the raven haired beauty which is why he had come to the Rosewood house as he is hosting a dinner with the Salvatore and wanted Lydia there in hopes that his brother would be on his best behaviour.

" it's nice to see you again, Elijah but why are you here in my room, again?" Lydia playfully questioned with an confused expression on her face only for the original to smirk with an amusement look on his face, " i was hoping if your not busy if you'd like to accompany me to a dinner I'm hosting at the Mansion, later on this evening"

Lydia frowned in response not thinking it was a good idea especially since she's been avoiding him and her friends not wanting to get involved with the fact her friends wanted to get rid of the original hybrid. The raven haired girl was about to speak but was cut off by Elijah, " you needed worry, Lydia. Trust me... I can handle my brother and I promise no harm will come to you. My brother seems to have taken a liking to you"