I smile at him and said.

"just checking. I notice you have few art books." As he give me a a paperbag.

"Yes, some are gift from my fans and others i bought out of curiousness."

I nodded. "You doesn't seem like one"

He furrow his eyebrows curiously "someone who read?"

"No, Who get curious."

He rolled his eyes. "Go change Demi." As he gesture the door in the corner.

"If you say so"

I laugh as i walk to the door.
I can be mischievous. If i got a chance.

He was putting a bowl of fries and a take out box on the coffee table when I open the door. I hang my clothes in my forearm and walk to towards him.

"Thanks for the pajamas. It fits me like a glove. I'm not aware this is a sleepover"

He laughs and said
"It's the most comfortable clothes i can think of. But that would be nice if you stay the night here"

He pat the seat of the couch inviting me to seat with him.

I shake my head disagreedly as i walk towards him.

"You're so clever but I must go home later."

"There will always be a next time. I know you're mom is still here for a visit" He said surely.

"Are you sure about that?" I said doubtly

"Positive"

I looked at him amusedly. He so confident.
And makes me hate it because it true.
I can't help not to refuse him. I wonder why.

I put my dress in the arm rest then sit next to him.
"What would you like to watch?" As he press the remote to turn on the television.

"I don't know. What's new on netflix right now?" I asked him looking at the food in front of me.

I forgot I didn't have my dinner because of my mom's fiasco.

My stomach growl.
I shyly smiled at him.

He snicker. He put down the remote and open the chicken wings box and offer me one.

"Thanks. I forgot to eat dinner cause i had a little fight with my mom"

Munching it like i've been starve. I paused a little, I forgot I'm with Bright. I should be ladylike. So i bite a little than I regularly do.

He was looking at me half smiling when i notice him he cough and grab the remote.

"Is it because of the newspaper or the social media?"

He ask curiously as he press something the remote.

"Neither. it's because of the speeddating thing she want me to do" I said nonchalantly.