suna x reader (a.e)

Start from the beginning

I've been staying over at the hospital for a month already. He's always around to take care of me, and he didn't even mind about college anymore. Most of the time he'd be here, I don't think he ever leaves.

I'm four months away from my due date. Rintaro would always be mindful of what I want to eat. I sometimes wake him up in the middle of the night just to buy me food. If I wasn't pregnant, I probably would've been okay with the food they provide but I have my cravings so...

"Suna-san, even though she has her cravings, make sure that it's healthy for her and the baby. Junk foods are prohibited." The doctor tells him as she checked on me.

"Rin.." He immediately turned to me with both brows raised. "I want that.." I point to the basket that's full of snacks, pouting when he shook his head.

"Once the doctor leaves, I'll give it to you." He whispered into my ear, and kissed my forehead.

"Even though you look like an adult on TV, I guess you still really are kids." The doctor sighed, giving both of us a look. "Oh, I always watch the Nationals and I see him--anyway. She can eat the muffins, the biscuits but not the chips. Make sure to limit the amount of sweets she eats."

The doctor gave me a smile before leaving to do the rest of her rounds. I begged for food, pointing to the basket to ask for the muffins. He helped me sit up before getting them for me. He has to go to work soon, I'm going to have mom around.

I tug on his arm, seeing him just look at me. He kissed the corner of my lips, taking the crumbs off it. I open my arms wide, and he gladly hugged me. I don't think I'd be experiencing this if I broke up with him. I would've had to deal with the breakup, my pregnancy, and leukemia.

He kissed my baby bump, nuzzling it gently with his nose. That kind of tickles. He looked up and pressed a kiss on my lips. I'm really happy that he's my boyfriend. I'm happy that he's here, that I didn't pushed him away anymore.

"Does your parents know about me..? Our baby and.. you know.." He nodded, giving me another kiss. "What did your mother say?"

"Well for starters, she scolded me for troubling you and getting you pregnant before we even graduated. But, she's pretty excited about her grandchild." I smiled when I saw him smile, cute. "She's also very worried.. because you have leukemia and all."

"Even if I disappear from this world--that wouldn't be until Hana's born." I say, smiling as I gently rubbed my bump. "You will have her."

"You won't.. You're going to get better, and you'll be able to see her grow up." I nod, earning a kiss on the forehead.

I wanted to eat more muffins but I felt sick again. I just decided to sleep. All of the trouble, headaches, morning sickness, and lack of sleep will be rewarded soon. Everything's for Hana, as long as she can be healthy..

Mom got here and she took care of me while Rin went to work. I mostly slept and ate, there was nothing else for me to do. He also told me to do nothing while he's out. I'm really bored, and really tired. To fight my boredom, I continued to sleep.

I wonder how Maya and Nina's doing. It's been a while since I've seen them. They're both focused on getting into college, and Nina's probably looking for an apartment for her and Osamu. They're going to be living together. I wonder how that feels.

If only I wasn't sick, he and I could've gone to college. Rinataro wouldn't be stuck in this hospital room, taking care of me, worrying about how I would be the next day. I would've been able to live with him too, if only.. if only I wasn't sick.

Hearing the door open, I sit up to check who it is. It's Atsumu and Maya? I rub my eyes, and it really is the two of them, and everyone else behind them. I don't understand why the two of them are together, and how everyone is with each other.