SPOOK Ten MISSION: Adolf Stalyn

SPOOK Ten

MISSION: Adolf Stalyn

This morning the emperor assigned Omoikane and ordered Ryujin to accompany him in Zone 65, Southeast Region of Earth. The mission was to retrieve the soul of Adolf Stalyn and his cohorts who until now being dead still menacing the region.

Stalyn’s profile:

He was one of the human world’s leaders, dictator, communist, and mass killer.  Him being an idealist wanted to conquer the world and built one world perfect government. Those who opposed and could not reach his standards were killed. The Koiman mountain, was known as the corpse ground for those he sentenced to death.   He was betrayed by his trusted right hand advisor and close friend Nipolyon the Brute. He was killed along with his one thousand loyal armies in the Battle of Law. His army was crossing the Law River when the supporting bridges collapse. It was said that Nipolyon advised his friend to cross that river as a short cut while he and some of the traitors connived to put a bomb on the bridge. They succeeded but the raging soul of Stalyn could not be appeased.

Even the elite group soul retriever (Class A) could not handle the furious soul.

After hearing, the seemed to be never-ending monologue about the life of their target Ryujin tried to leave and possibly having his greatest escape.

“Where are you going?” the queen interrupted him.

“Um…going out…nature’s call…” he could not think of any other excuse and so end up in those lousy alibi. The queen did not believe him and gave a death glare. He gulped.

During the Black Hole Teleportation or B-Hot Process, the way on how a Seishinian and shikigami entered the human world, the two never talked. Though, from time to time Omoikane tried to take short glances on the irritated shikigami.

“Alright, let’s get over it, fast!” Ryujin exclaimed avoiding an eye contact.

Before they could act out, they were caught by the raging souls wearing military suits with triple inverted star emblem. This was the insignia of Adolf Stalyn’s army.

“Great…JUST GREAT…stuck with a dumbass then caught by an army…what will be the next surprise…” Ryujin sarcastically murmured.

They can easily pull away in that kind of situation but they were in a market place, full of humans. They can’t take the risk of hurting them because it was punishable. Though ordinary human’s cannot see them, environmental disaster where a manifestation of their presence when fighting. Only people with Fourth eye can see them. It’s one out of a billion.  Having a Third eye wasn’t enough. For them, it will only look like a blurry vision and seems to be a hallucination.

They were brought in an abandon mansion. There they met the dreaded Adolf Stalyn.

“You better surrender to lower your punishment.” Omoikane blatantly said.

“HA! HA! HA!...Who are YOU to TELL what to do…DASTARD!” Stalyn shouted then pointing his sword to Omoikane’s chest. Then Ryujin intervened, “Look, dude, you’re dead…and dead armies can’t do anything…Moron!” he mocked him. Stalyn was offended and shot him with a sphere but Ryujin dodge it. Adolf Stalyn tried another blow but prevented by Omoikane’s elemental fire.

Then a loud roar from Stalyn who looked like an insane addict shouted, “You think you can force me to go in the Seishin world...NEVER OVER MY DEAD BODY!”

“You really need some brain repair man…YOU”RE ALREADY DEAD…sheeeesh…” Ryujin butted in, “…to think that Suzaku sent me here because of great need and only to face a LUNATIC…aaargh…this is tooooo much!” Ryujin added while looking displeased.

“WHO’S LUNATIC…I’LL SHOW YOU WHAT LUNATIC IS…” Stalyn said followed by an evil laugh.

Stalyn created a hurricane and stoked it to the two. Omoikane and Ryujin leaped to elude the attack.

“Whoa…what was that…an elemental?!” Ryujin was shocked while suspended in the air.

“Human soul can obtain elemental through intense desire…reptile…” Omoikane explained.

“Grrr…I know that…and stop calling me reptiiiiiiile…you stupid poker face!” Ryujin was pissed. They were busy fighting and Stalyn took advantage to it and made another blow. Good thing Omoikane had a great sense of sensitivity over elemental and immediately hampered it by his firewall.

But since Ryujin was a water dragon, the fire had an adverse effect on him. Elemental water’s weakness was fire.

“Aaaargh…huff…huff…c-cant…take…the…h-heat…cough…cough…” Ryujin complained while a bit dizzy.

Omoikane was concerned but he could not literally show it and so he replied sarcastically, “Yo, don’t be a baby, just bear it a little bit.”

“Grrr…I’m not a baby…and make it quick!” Ryujin revolted.

The firewall made the hurricane stabilized which made an unfavorable effect to the issuer. Stalyn and his troops retreated.

Ryujin was panting. After recovering he assaulted and grabbed the collar of Omoikane.

“ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!” “DO YOU WANT TO PICK A FIGHT?!” Ryujin was rampaging. Then Omoikane give a cold bottle of water to his face.

“Chill up…” Omoikane said. Ryujin grabbed it immediately.

“Glub…glub…glub…aaahhhh…refreshing…whew…oi, where did you get it? Haven’t seen you having this?” Ryujin asked who currently forgotten his anger.

“”You’re an idiot…how would you even know how I get it…” The sarcastic respond of Omoikane followed by a smirk.

 “Grrr…”

 “Alright, we need to get out of here before they comeback…” Omoikane said.

“WHAT…ARE YOU A NUTCASE…why not followed them to finish it up.” Ryujin complained.

“Sigh…at your current condition…we’ll both end up like a dead meat by morning.” Omoikane said while transforming into a human form. Ryujin was pissed but followed him.

-----------

Mis4-2n8 (^.<)//

Okay, after the long long long looooooong thinking I decided to update this story…(^o^)? Hehe

Though I know this story sucks and I’m too lazy to edit the  previous part for wrong grammar and spelling…weeeeeeeeell what can you expect in a lazy couch like me …hehehe…

I do hope that someone like this story…

And yeah pleeeeeeease don’t hate me in writing boylove…ehehehe

Oh yeah I’d watch Yogi Bear the movie and its reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally fantastic! mwuhahahaha \\(>o^)// yay!