SPOOK Eight The Rivalry

--> wiiipiiiiiiiiiiie!

SPOOK Eight

The Rivalry

“Oh, I’m impressed, Fujin seem to improve much in his fighting skills, isn’t he dear?” Empress Suzaku complemented.

“Yes, indeed but nowadays Omoikane seems out of himself.” The emperor added as both watching the practice match between the two.

When the match was over, Ryujin immediately approached Fujin, “Dude that was great!” they made high-five. Omoikane was irritated but cool-down when Uke Mochi cheered him up.

Everyone was called out in the Spooky Office to discuss some soul hunting exped (expedition) in the Human World. It happened when a disaster came to the living’s world. All classes were called out. There were 26 classes, from Class A; the superior up to Class Z as the average. They were dispatched in Southeast region of the Human World wherein an atomic bomb had been bombarded and lots of souls were wondering.

Omoikane didn’t belonged to any classes simply because he wanted to work alone while Fujin belonged to Class A. Though, their capabilities were exceptional and did not need others for support, Fujin choose to have companions. So, he decided with a sigh to be classified as A because the Empress wouldn’t want him to join Z. Classes went into units compose of 10 people.

“”Empress, I want to go with Fujin.” Ryujin pleaded with puppy face. “No, since you’re my son’s companion.” Suzaku explained.

“He doesn’t need me ‘sides he has his own shikigami!” Ryujin rebutted.

“But you’re not Fujin’s shikigami either.” She answered. Ryujin was dumbfounded.

“Allow him…I don’t need an idiot, anyway” Omoikane meddled in, though he thought the queen might not allow it.

“See…see… he don’t need me.” Ryujin showed his best hurting feelings to gain sympathy.

The queen sighed, “Alright”

Omoikane was taken aback. It wasn’t what he thought. But hide his disappointment while Ryujin seems excited. They all headed to their assigned place.

In the Human world, Class A expedited to Zone 55 to track down the goalless soul. Ryujin used his elemental to caught 1,500 souls. “Hmmm…this is quite easy…” he commented then boasting to the ends of his lungs , “…Am I GENIUS or GENIUS…harharhar!” Then, Fujin grabbed his soul-container with 3,000 souls. Ryujin gaped with astonishment . “You’re pretty good!” Ryujin said while hiding his embarrassment. Then, suddenly a furious soul tried to strike Ryujin who’s currently off-guard but Fujin saved him in time using his lightning sphere. “T-thanks…man!” Ryujin said with a blushed. Fujin liked when Ryujin did that fidgeting thing. “You’re good but I think you needed some training or a shinigami to maximize you abilities.” Fujin advised. “Yeah…I guess you’re right with that training but shinigami…oh…NO WAY!”

After securing the place, Fujin commanded, “Let’s move out!”

Meanwhile, Omoikane, who’s in Zone 60 and gathered 4,500 souls thought, “this job is easy than I expected…noone seems to retaliate…better to head home, now.” He then, leaved the place.

Back in the Spooky Country, His and Her highness office:

“…99,999…100,000…good all had been collected…as always Omoikane got the highest caught. What do you want as a reward?” The empress asked him. “Nothing.” He replied then withdrew.

“Grrr…that asshole…he always act tough!” Ryujin gritted.

“We have to accept that he was doing well even though, he wasn’t with his shikigami .” Fujin beamed.

“Duh…sometimes I don’t understand why all the glory was given to those, bastard!” Ryujin said irritably.

In the garden, late that afternoon, Ryujin who’s throwing all his grievances away to the punching doll, doing the smashing, kicking, and punching with all his strength ended up talking to it like a psychotic.

“Y-YOU JERK AFTER DOING THAT HIDEOUS TO ME…” He’s taking about the last incident between them physically, “…YOU’RE ACTING SO COOL…THIS IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO TO YOU…ASSFACE…DUMBASS…FIRE FREAK…IDIOT…SMARTASS…” He continued in name calling him angrily when someone uttered.

“Hey, take that easy…you might get hurt…” someone said showing a concern. Ryujin look at his back towards the Sakura tree and Fujin showed up behind it. “Hmm…it seems that I did not surprise you …eh” he then smirked. Ryujin was used to this kind of trick that Fujin always do.

“What are you doing here?” he smug.

“Well, I was just hoping to invite you to a DATE!” upon hearing that Ryujin ran berserk.

“Y-YOU ARE JUST LIKE HIM…BASTARD!” he screamed while struggling Fujin in his neck.

“Hey…easy…easy…ugh…” Fujin said while choking.

“How can I…after hearing those words from a MAN!” Ryujin squealed.

“I mean it…you’re quite attractive…especially when you’re in rage.” He chuckled while choking. Ryujin loosen his grip and could not say anything aside from staring at the blonde guy. Fujin took advantage to it and kissed him on his lips then uttering “I LIKE you!”

Ryujin could not react but stuck up in the feeling of someone had actually liked him. Unfortunately, this event had witness by Omoikane, who looked very displeased.

(Yes! That’s GREAT!- by Susano-o)

(Celestial Smack- done by the author)

(Yee-ouuuch!?! By Susano-o)