SPOOK One - Finding a Shikigami

enjoy

---mis4-2n8

SPOOK One

Finding a Shikigami

“Why…why…geez…that goon…someday I’m gonna smack his ass.” Omoikane grumbled. He was the sole heir of the Soul Post-Obitum Keeper Yard third branch family known as SPOOKY, a division in Before and After Death Spirit Society head family or BADSS in the Seishin World. He’s 5’9 in height with short black shiny hair, fair in complexion, a comely face but with fierce ruby eyes. He’s handsome indeed. Though, his appearance was a 25-year-old guy, he was actually 350 years.

“Oh…my…my…why are you so gloomy my dear?” then a strange person wrapped on Omoikane. He was shock and a muddle of emotions run out through his veins. Why, because the one hugging him tightly was a man. This guy was Susano-o the heir of Death Note Society (Dens) second branch family. He was a friend-sometimes-not by Kane (Omoikane’s nickname) why, because he always caused trouble especially to Omoikane. Sano (Susano-o’s nickname) was very fond at Kane that caused him to be called gay but ignored it though, he was married. He was the same height and age with that of Omoikane, having a long white to bluish hair. He had a cute face and wearing an eyeglass. Since he was a trickster by nature he cause trouble to anyone closed to him knowing or unknowingly.

(How sad.={ - the author)

“STOP hugging me anytime you wanted!” Omoikane shouted irritably.

“Hohoho…irate as always that’s makes me like you so much!” Susano-o said teasingly.

Omoikane stopped because it was no use to argue with that kind of person. Actually, he was always defeated when it comes to Susano-o’s character.

(I’m not!-by Omoikane)

(Uhm…argues with the author eh…that’s not cute huhuhu.)

(Geez…-by Omoikane)

(These characters of mine always imposing on how I write the story, though my line was quite true…hmpt…-thought of the author)

“Alright…I’m guessing…father told you to meddle in my business…right?” Omoikane predicted.

“Oh, Uncle was so worried that’s why I agreed and I really missed you.” Susano-o said then hugging Omoikane again.

“Grrr…I’m gonna tear you apart if you won’t stop this foolishness already.”

“Hey don’t be a smug I’m helping you…”

“Don’t need it” Omoikane dashed off.

Several hours later, “Hey that’s not the right way!” Susano-o shouted. Omoikane was so irritated.

“LOOK! Do I have to explain everything to you!” “Yes!” Susano-o answered smilingly . Omoikane was so exasperated and yet clarified things out.

Omoikane’s reason for not having an interest in obtaining a Shiki was that he didn’t like the idea to be contained in a soul-pact. That means the shikigami will acquire or worst eat the soul of the pact-possessor also called Shinigami after he die. Since, having a shiki will give a human-flesh to the shinigami at the same time the possessor’s abilities and power doubled.

“I hate to die, again.” Omoikane said flatly.

“Man, I know what you mean…but I for once had a shikigami…and it’s not bad at all…” Susano-o responded longingly . Omoikane was surprise to find out that he had a shikigami and not only that but to see his friend-sometimes-not, being forlorn, he admitted to himself that Susano-o was pretty much appealing when he’s like that.