20

Piper stood by as she watched Edward reading the minds of others trying to see what's happening

Piper stood by as she watched Edward reading the minds of others trying to see what's happening. She had this feeling that the battle has begun, but something was telling her that this was just a setup. "What's happening?" She asked him as she wrapped her arms around him. Edward smiled and kissed her head. "No one isn't hurt are they?"

"No." He tells her.

Piper nodded and hugged him till she saw a familiar red head causing Edward to pull her behind him before fighting. The dark haired girl was ready to help when she was tossed to the side by Riley. "No!" She said as she managed to jump on his back not thinking of the stitches from her c-section.

The smell of blood made Edward look to see his mate fighting with Riley. Riley finally got her off as he started fighting with Edward. Piper became dizzy and grabbed a rock as Bella watched scared. Piper cut herself causing the three vampires to stop and look at Piper. She watched as Edward get the upper hand as Piper fell to the ground.

"Piper?" Bella said as she looked at the girl.

Edward ran over and picked her up. "Lets go."

Bella looked at the burnt body of Victoria and smiled as all this was finally over. Piper will be happy to hear this.
~~~
Piper groaned as she woke up and looked at her surroundings to see she was in the hospital room of the Cullens. She raised up and gasped in pain. "What the hell?" She said as Edward walked in.

"Thank god your okay."

Piper raised an eyebrow at him confused as he walked over to her. "What do you mean? What happened?" Piper asked as Edward sat down by her side.

"You opened your stitches as you tried to take on Riley." Edward tells her making Piper think back. "Never thought I would see a human take on a vampire before."

Piper giggle as she kissed him. "Will you stay with me?" She asked him.

"Sure."
~~~
Alice smiled as it was time for the wedding of Edward and Piper. She looked at her decorations she has planned out for their wedding. First the invitations needs to be sent out than they can focus on the wedding. "Don't even think about it missy." Piper said from another room. "You promised to go over those with me."

"Lets do that now." Alice said with excitement as she went to Piper.

Edward sighed as he shook his head as he left. He still wondered what her dress was going to look like. The boys looked at Edward making him groan knowing these next few months, he would hardly see his mate as she will be busy doing last minute shopping before the wedding day. "Now you will learn what we have to go through." Emmett said patting his back as he went hunting with Edward following with a laugh.

Everything was just the way it should be. Peaceful.