Prologue

Piper sat in her uncle's car as she was reading her book

Piper sat in her uncle's car as she was reading her book. Piper hated the sun, but she enjoys staying in. She'll enjoy the sun, but that was once in a blue moon. She smiled as she watched a mother daughter bond. "Piper." She looked at Phil who hugged her. "This will be a big change and hopefully it helps you stop grieving."

"Me too." She tells him.

"Let's get going." Phil said. Piper nodded and watched Bella and Renee separate. She wondered what she had done to make Bella didn't like her. Piper hardly talks to anyone as she prefers to be a loner. Bella gets in and so does Renee.
~~~
In Forks, lives a coven of vampires. Carlisle and his mate Esme, Rosalie and her mate Emmett, Alice and her mate Jasper, and finally Edward. Alice knows he misses the love of his life and it saddens her to see him hurting. She looked over at Edward who was looking out the window. Alice walked over and hugged him when she got a vision.

Edward walking in last into the cafeteria when he heard a voice and saw the one he missed. "Piper?"

Alice gasped confused. Edward saw what she saw before she could block him out. Edward shook he's head. "No." He tells her. "That's not Piper."

"Edward, I don't know who she is, but she looks just like Piper." Alice tells him. Edward shook his head as tears build up in his eyes before walking away. Jasper hugged Alice knowing she was upset with herself for hurting Edward.

"Everything will be explained tomorrow." Alice nodded.

"I hope so."