30

The first thing Angelina wanted to do once it started to snow was to go catch snow flakes

The first thing Angelina wanted to do once it started to snow was to go catch snow flakes. Piper smiled as she walked out with Seth in his wolf form. "Be careful." Piper said.

"I will."

Piper smiled as she played. She wished Edward would come, but Carson wanted to learn how to hunt animals. She smiled as Angelina jumped up and grabbed a snowflake. Angelina saw a blonde watching them causing her to look at Piper. "Mommy, who is that?"

"It's Irina." She said. "Hey, Irina."

The blonde left causing Piper to get this sinking feeling that something bad was going to happen. She grabbed her daughter and ran off with Seth right behind her. "Mommy, is something wrong."

"I'm afraid something might happen."
~~~
Edward held his daughter as Piper sat with Carson upset as they waited for Carlisle to finish his phone call. Edward walked over to Piper and got on his knees just so she would look at him. "It wasn't your fault, baby. She saw Seth and still blames them for Laurent's death."

"She should have been told the truth as to why he was suddenly killed. He was feeding off humans still and was a lap dog to Victoria. If he truly loved Irina, none of this would be happening. His love wasn't enough." Piper said as she looked at Angelina. "I didn't want anything happening to them."

"I want let anyone hurt our children or you. You are my life forever, Piper." Edward tells her.

Piper hugged him as Carlisle walked in with a look of worry. "She came to apologize for how she acted at the wedding." He said.

Alice gasped causing them to turn. "Oh no." Piper said as she stood up with Edward holding her. "Edward."

"Irina went to the Volturi."

Piper ran off causing them to look. "Carson, stay with your sister. I need to find your mother."

Carson nodded as Angelina ran into her brothers arms as Edward followed after his wife.
~~~
Piper sat on a long hurting over the fact that her children were now in danger because of Irina's misunderstanding. Edward stopped as he saw his wife. "Piper..."

"This is happening because I fell in love with you. If I..."

"Don't. What is happening is a misunderstanding and I refuse to let you think that coming to Forks was a mistake. I was so happy to have seen you that day. I fell in love with a human, had two wonderful children that I never thought would happen to me, and I have you forever. I never want you to think this is your fault because now, we have to think about protecting our children."

"I chose to love you, to marry you, and to have your children. I will choose to fight for my babies." Piper tells him.

Edward smiled as he knew she was right. She would do anything to protect her family. She proved it once and she will do it again.

 She proved it once and she will do it again