15

Piper smiled as she rubbed the now seven month baby bump

Piper smiled as she rubbed the now seven month baby bump. Carlisle said the baby will arrive after graduation which made her excited. She felt arms snake around her making her smile. "Yes."

"I'm thinking about how I got so lucky." Edward said.

Piper smiled and kissed him. "Maybe because you deserve love." Piper suggested. Edward smiled and kissed her. "I think we need to get to school."

"I prefer to stay right here." He said making her smile. Piper shook her head and stood, but felt dizzy. Edward caught her fast and held her. "Piper?"

"I'm okay. Just stood to fast." She tells him, but her answer didn't seem to believable to him and knew to keep watch.
~~~
Piper smiled as she walked with Edward to the cafeteria. She noticed them all talking and knew it was about graduation. "Hey guys." She replies as she sat beside Bella and Edward on her other side making piper be in between them. "What are you guys talking about?"

"My speech."

"Don't worry, I'm sure it's going to be awesome like you want it to be."

As Piper and Bella interacted with their friends. Alice was having a vision causing Edward and Jasper to look at her. Piper glanced at Edward and knew something was up. Edward looked back at her with a worried look making Piper understand that something was going to happen.

"Edward, help me to my locker." She said making him nod. Edward helped her up and the two walked away from the table. Once they've reached the hallway, Piper asked "what did Alice see?"

"It's nothing I promise."

"Edward, don't lie to me. You lie to me than I won't talk to you till you speak the truth." Piper tells him. Edward looked at her with a look stating he won't say. "There's my answer." She said walking away.

Edward stood there hurt. He couldn't tell her due to the baby and now she won't speak to him. Jasper and Alice stood behind him. "She'll forgive you."

"How long will that take?" He asked. Alice didn't respond as she didn't know. Edward sighed and walked to class wishing she will understand.
~~~
Piper walked out of the school building knowing Edward was following her. "Piper, please listen to me."

"Are you going to finally tell me?" She asked.

"I don't want to stress you out." Edward said. "I refuse to lose this baby and you because of that stupid vision. Piper, please understand that I'm doing this to keep you from stressing."

"Okay." Piper said with tears in her eyes as she looked at Edward. She walked over and hugged him as she broke into tears. Piper realized what he was doing and her hormones got the best of her. "I'm so sorry."

"Piper, it was your hormones and I know you didn't mean a word of what you said earlier. Now let get you home and pack to go see Phil and Renee."

"I would like to visit them." She replies as she got in the car. Edward got in on the driver's side and started the car and drove of. Piper felt the baby kick causing her to grab Edward's hand making him smile at the kick as soon as he hand was touching the womb. Everything seemed perfect for right now, but how long till Victoria. Edward knew this was going to upset her, but she needs a stress free time.

"I love you." Edward tells his mate as she was sound asleep in the passenger seat. Piper was sleeping as he drove home with nothing on her mind. Just Edward and the baby.

 Just Edward and the baby