1

Piper woke up the next day and got ready for school

Piper woke up the next day and got ready for school. Piper didn't say nothing to no one just Bella who actually wants to be friends with her. Piper saw her car and smiled. She walked over to it and climbed in. Bella was already gone as Bella wanted to find the closet parking spot. Piper arrived and all eyes went to her. "Great." She mumbled as she parked.

Piper got out and made her way to the school. Bella smiled as she saw Piper. "Hey." Piper turned and smiled.

"Hi Bella." Piper said. "Ready?"

"Let's get our schedule." Bella said as the two walked in. Piper felt eyes on her, but she ignored it.
~~~
Piper has made it through four periods and was now walking to the cafeteria. She walked in and saw Bella. "Hey." Bella smiled. Piper looked up and saw a group of people walking in. "Who are they?" She asked. Bella looked up to see who Piper was talking about.

"They're the Cullens." Jessica said. She went on explaining of who they were and that they were together together. Which Angela stood up for. Piper watched Emmett and Rosalie, Alice and Jasper. Than the door opened revealing the last person that caught Piper's eyes.

"Who's he?" Bella smiled as she saw someone had caught her cousin's attention. Jessica looked and saw who she was asking about.

"That's Edward Cullen." Edward heard his name from Jessica and looked to see who she was talking to. There she sat his first love. Bella looked between Edward and Piper and smiled. 'They'll be perfect together.' Bella thought. Edward sat down as he was double checking the girl.

"Piper?" He questioned. The others looked to see Piper. Piper looked back at him and gave him a small wave. Edward remembers how he met Piper. The same way his meeting this girl. Him walking in the cafeteria seeing Piper who gave him a small wave.
~~~
Piper smiled as she made it to her last class. She walked in to see Edward Cullen was in this class. "Ah! Miss. Dwyer." She gave him her slip. "Your seat is beside Mr. Cullen." Piper nodded as she walked to the seat. Edward was already in a trance with her beauty, her scent was driving him crazy, but something told him he couldn't do it.

"Hi." She said in the same voice that Edward rememberers. "I'm Piper Dwyer." Edward froze. His Piper was here. 'She's here. My Piper is here.' Edward thought. Once the bell rang, Edward was out first confused with how she was here. He knew he must ask Carlisle as they knew Piper died in 1918, but how did she have a doppelgänger.

Piper felt like she did something to upset him as she walked out of the school. She had tears in her eyes as she walked towards her car. Edward saw a tear and knew he upset her, but he was seriously confused. Piper felt eyes on her making her look at Edward. She waved bye as she got in and left. Edward felt his undead heartbreak and knew he would have to make it up to her. First he needs to find out more about Piper's doppelgänger.

 First he needs to find out more about Piper's doppelgänger