25

Piper woke up smiling as the memory of last night came back

Piper woke up smiling as the memory of last night came back. She saw a letter beside her and smiled. She read it and shook her head. "Someone is late." She mumbled as she decided to go fix herself some food.

As she cooked, Piper looked at the pictures her and Edward took while on the island. She smiled as the memories came back even though he wouldn't touch her. Piper looked at the food and smiled as she was glad it was done. She pace it in her plate and walked to her table.

Piper took the first bite of her food and stopped as she noticed the food tasting different. She threw the food down and ran off to the bathroom.

"Piper?" She heard Edward.

"Do not come in here." She tells him. "I'll be fine."

Edward didn't quite believe her till she grabbed her stomach making him freeze by what she did. Just that one look said it all. Piper Cullen was pregnant. Again.
~~~
"How is this possible?"

"Edward, she had a child with you once before, but this pregnancy might be different."

Piper was sitting beside Rosalie as she called and told Bella to come to the Cullens house. She was once again pregnant and this time. Edward wants the baby gone because it was different and might kill her. "Piper, Carlisle said he could..."

"Touch my child and I will kill you, Edward." She says. "Carson finally has a sister or brother and you don't want to turn me."

"Piper...."

"Edward, if you love me, you would be there for me and this baby, but till then, don't even bother talking to me." Piper said as she walked away to find Carson.

Edward sighed as he looked in the direction his wife went. He messed up big time.

 He messed up big time