2

Edward had learnt from the Denali's that Piper Dwyer is known as a doppelganger

Edward had learnt from the Denali's that Piper Dwyer is known as a doppelganger. Edward decided to go to school and introduce himself properly to his mate. He promised himself that he would treat her like he did with Piper, but differently as she is a doppelganger.
~~~
Piper arrived at school that morning. Piper learnt that Bella liked her it was just she wanted Piper to fill comfortable around her. Piper parked her car and grabbed her bag when she felt cold air. She looked to see Edward Cullen. "Hi."

"Hello." She climbed out and looked at Edward. "I came to walk you to class." He said.

"Okay." She replied with a smile. Edward walked beside her and tried to read her mind, but heard his own thoughts.

"I'm sorry for yesterday. I was confused about something and had to leave and clear my head." Edward tells her.

"It's fine." She responded. "At least we are starting from beginning." Edward looked at Piper with a smile.

"I'm glad we can start from the beginning."
~~~
Through the first week, Piper and Edward had grown closer. Edward knew that she may look like his old lover, but she was totally different. Bella has grown closer to Piper and even told her about her crush on Jacob. Piper was happy about it which made Bella happy.

Edward smiled as him and piper walked into last period together. "I haven't met anyone before to make me smile." Edward replies.

"Same, but you got me to talk more to." Piper admitted. "I prefer to stay to myself." Edward chuckled. Mr. Molina walked around the class showing off the golden onion. Piper and Edward started the project and talked about anything. He told her about Alaska as she told him about Phoenix.

Piper smiled happily as her and Edward walked out together holding the golden onion. "I can't believe we won." Piper said laughing.

"I do have a beautiful and smart partner." Piper blushed as she laughed.

"Your smart and handsome, Edward." She looked at his eyes. "Nice eyes by the way." Edward nodded.

"Umm.. I'm going to go." Edward said leaving behind a confused Piper.
~~~
Bella has already left by the time Piper walked out to her car. In that moment, everything went into slow motion. Edward looked to see Tyler's van heading towards Piper. "Edward! Don't!" Rosalie said. Edward ignored her as he vamped to Piper.

Piper felt herself getting pulled down and looked to see a van hitting the person's hand. She followed the hand to see Edward. "Edward?" Edward just laid his head on her forehead before leaving.
~~~
"Yes Phil, I'm fine." Piper said as she walked out of the ER. "I promise that I'm fine, Charlie is here to take me home."
~~~
"I'm not letting her die again Rosalie. Piper is my mate and I'm not losing her." Edward said harshly as he walked away. He saw Piper on the phone and smile. She turned around after she hung up.

"I don't know how you got to me so fast, but I wanted to thank you for saving me." Piper said as she kissed his cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow." Piper walked around him as Edward stood frozen in the same spot she left him. He shook his head with a smile as he left.

"Piper isn't curious like you thought." Edward tells her and walks away. Rosalie stood shocked that Edward was defending Piper Dwyer and knew that Piper was special to Edward.

"She's his soulmate." Carlisle said. "Get home. I have to get back to work." Rosalie nodded and left. She knew to watch Piper a little closely to see if she's curious about them.

 She knew to watch Piper a little closely to see if she's curious about them