9

Piper smiled as they arrived at the hotel

Piper smiled as they arrived at the hotel. She got out and stretched. Alice and Jasper walked in as Piper followed. She grabbed her phone to see a message from Phil saying it was okay as long as Edward was with her. She smiled as she walked towards the desk. "Ready?" Alice asked.

"Sure." Piper responded. She followed the two over to the elevators. "How long will this chase be?" Piper asked.

"We don't know." Alice replied. "Hopefully soon."

Piper nodded knowing that it my take along time. She walked towards the bed and laid on it. She heard Alice gasp making her walk over. She watched the sketch and recognize it as Bella's old ballet studio. "That's a ballet studio."

"Have you been here?" Alice asked.

Piper giggled. "No, but Bella has." She looked back at the sketch. "Why the ballet studio?"

"I don't know, but that's his course." Alice said making her nod.
~~~
Piper heard her phone ringing. She grabbed it and answered it. "Hello."

"Piper, we lost him." Edward tells her. "We're on our way to Phoenix."

"Okay." Piper replies. " I love you Edward. "

"I love you Piper." Edward tells her smiling. "I promise you that after this is over. We can go anywhere you want."

She hung the phone up waiting for him to come to her. She thought about where she wanted to go. As Piper thought about it. Jasper walked over to her. "We're going to check out."

"Okay." Piper replies. She walked towards the bathroom and freshener up before grabbing her jacket and phone just to see someone was calling. "Hello."

"Piper!" She heard Bella.

"Bella?"

"Piper!"

"Bella, I'm fine just visiting my parents grave." She gasped when she heard James. "Don't hurt her."

"All you need to do is come to the ballet studio and Bella won't be harmed."

"Fine."
~~~
Piper snuck downstairs and looked out for Jasper and Alice. She saw the two still at the desk and ran towards the door. She got outside and flagged a taxi.

Meanwhile, Edward arrived at the hotel and saw Alice and Jasper. The two looked panicked. "Where's Piper?" When he didn't get an answer, Edward read their mind and growled. "How the hell did she manage to sneak by you?"

"We don't know." Alice replied.

"She went to the bathroom to freshen up and when I went to get her, she wasn't there."

"Where could she have gone?" Edward asked panicking. He was afraid to loose her again . Alice thought and remembered her vision.

"The ballet studio."
~~~
Piper arrived at the studio. "Piper!"

"Bella!" Piper called out as she ran towards the voice. She opened the door to a closet to see a video of her and Bella. Bella chasing her while calling her name as Piper would laugh.

"What a happy child you were." James said.

Piper glared at him. "This was a trap." She said. "Bella isn't even here."

"Nope."

Piper ran out of the closet and tried to escape. James grabbed Piper and threw her across the room. Piper screamed out in pain. "Tell Edward to avenge you."

"Edward, whatever you do, ignore him." Piper tells the camera.

Edward attack James making Piper smile. James threw Edward away and vamped to Piper. "No." She said as she tried to get away just to get her leg broken. James looked at Edward as Piper cried in pain and bit her.

Edward saw black and rushed at James. Piper laying on the ground screaming from the burning pain. The other Cullens arrived.

"Edward!" Carlisle demanded. "He's not worth it. Get to your mate she needs you."

Piper was crying in pain as Edward looked to see the bite mark on her wrist. Carlisle vamped over as Alice left her side to help with the others.

"Edward, your got a choice. Suck the venom out or let her turn." Carlisle said.

"I already seen her like us." Alice said as she came back.

Edward looked at Piper who had tears falling down her face. "I lost you once and I'm not going to lose you again." Edward tells her as he bit her wrist. He sucked till all the venom was gone. Edward pulled back and kissed her head. "Everything is going to be alright."

"