23

Edward looked at his wife and smiled as she slept

Edward looked at his wife and smiled as she slept. They hated leaving their son behind, but it was their honeymoon. The once in a lifetime they might get some alone time. Piper sighed in her sleep as she was relaxed. Edward chuckled and kissed her head. "Hmm?"

"We're here, baby."

Piper smiled and raised up to see they were in Rio. "Rio?" She says.

"We're just passing through."

Piper saw people dancing as Edward told the driver to stop and wait. Piper grabbed him by his hand as they two newly weds walked over to the group of people and started dancing.

Edward smiled as he wrapped his arms around her her as he kissed her. Everyone cheered for the newly weds as they shared a kiss.
~~~
Piper was shocked when they arrived at an island. "Edward." She said as he got off the boat with their bags. "This is crazy. I didn't care were we had our honeymoon as long as you were there."

"I didn't want someone interrupting us." He said. "Plus I'm not sharing you with people who want to talk."

Piper shook her head at him. "Someone's being a tad bit jealous." She tells him as she walked by him.

"Am not." He said. "They know your mine."

Piper giggled as Edward ran up behind her and picked her her up as she laughed. She looked at him with so much love. She saw the sun setting and smiled. "Beautiful sunset." She said.

Edward looked and smiled. "Why don't you go get changed and I'll meet you in the water."

"How about this? You hunt and I'll take a relaxing shower and we'll meet by the beach." She suggested.

"Deal."

Piper smiled as he set the bags down and left. Piper grabbed her bag and walked to the bathroom. She started to look through her bag and saw lingerie's. "Alice." She mumbled. "I'm going to kill you."
~~~
Once Piper was done, she walked out to see Edward in the water. She walked out of the house and towards the water. She saw Edward's swim trunks and started to take her bikini off.

Edward felt arms around him and looked at Piper. She smiled as she kissed him. Edward turned completely around as he kissed her. The kiss was becoming heated and Edward rushed them to their room. "Are you sure?"

"Yes." She said.

Edward was scared that this time, he might harm Piper, but she was wanting this. Wanting him. Edward wasn't going to deny her. So he started to make love with the love of his life.

 So he started to make love with the love of his life