17

After they came back, Edward decided it was time to tell her the truth

After they came back, Edward decided it was time to tell her the truth. "Before we left, Alice saw Victoria." Piper was shocked as she looked at him. "I know how you are when it comes to things like that. That's why I didn't tell you. Plus I didn't want you stressing."

"Thank you for telling me." She replies as she hugged him. "I won't stress out." Edward smiled as they shared a kiss. "I love you, Edward."

"I love you, Piper."
~~~
Piper smiled as it was time for graduation. Piper sat beside Edward as they listened to Jessica's speech. Every now and than, the two would look at each other happy. They would smile or look at one another with love. Piper clapped when Jessica finished her speech. One by one, students walked up and started get there diploma. "Piper Dwyer."

Edward stood up as Piper made her way up to get her diploma. Alice watched as Edward enter the other side of the stage. This will be one of the best proposals she has every saw. "Edward?" Piper questioned as the principal smiled at what was going to happen.

"Piper, since coming here and meeting you, my life has changed. Your giving me a blessing and the love I deserved. Your my everything, Piper Dwyer and I want to spend forever with you." Piper was crying as was everyone else. "To have and to hold. To love and to cherish. Piper, will you be my forever in marrying me."

"Yes!" She said hugging him in tears as everyone stood up clapping and cheering for them. They looked at one another and shared a kiss as this moment was perfect and nothing could ruin it.
~~~
Piper smiled as she walked through the crowd of people looking for Edward. Edward was looking for Piper also till the two bumped into each other. She laughed as Edward smiled. "Hi."

"Hey." He replied. She saw Bella and hugged her as Edward smelt the incoming guest. "They're here."

"Who?" Piper asked him till she saw Jacob and two of his friends. "Hello, Jacob."

"Your pregnant and engaged." Jacob said. "Congrats."

"Thanks." She replied as she linked her arms with Edward. "Can we go sit? My back is killing me."

"Of course love." He said as they walked away from Bella and the three wolves. Bella gave Jacob a pointed look causing him to sigh. Edward stopped when he saw Alice and Jasper and knew. "Let's go upstairs while the others clear the house out."

"Okay."

They walked upstairs as the party ended and everyone was leaving. Edward sat Piper down in her seat. He stood behind Piper as they waited for everyone. Alice came in making Piper look at her. "What's going on, Alice?"

"I had a vision. There is an army coming after Piper and Bella." Piper froze as she looked up.

"Wait! Bella? Why Bella? She wasn't there or knew about you guys when James died."

"Piper, the baby." Bella said.

Edward hugged her and whispered to her to stay calm. "How can I stay calm when I'm pregnant and an army is after me?" She tells him. "And Bella is innocent in this. She shouldn't have to run for her life."

"I know, but we're going to protect you." Edward promised.

"We have Bella."

Piper nodded and looked at him and sighed. Jacob is like Edward. Over protective. "We will be training." Edward said. She didn't know that the wolves and the Cullens agree to train together for the battle making her look at Edward. She touched her bump and walked out as she wanted to be left alone.
~~~
Edward heard crying coming from his room and walked in. Piper was sitting on the bed crying as Edward shut the door and walked to her. "I'm here." He said. Piper hugged him as she cried. "It's okay. I'm here." He tells her as Piper cried.

After awhile, Piper had fallen asleep as Edward laid with her. "How is she?" A voice said from the door.

Edward turned the light on to see Alice. "Stressed."

"I didn't mean to upset her."

"You didn't. Her hormones are out of whack so you'll have to look over it." Alice smiled and nodded before she left. Edward looked back at Piper and covered her up as he laid back down. "This will be over soon." Edward said. He actually wanted this all to be over soon just for Piper to be happy once again.

 He actually wanted this all to be over soon just for Piper to be happy once again