18

Piper stood quietly by the Jeep as Bella came with the pack

Piper stood quietly by the Jeep as Bella came with the pack. She smiled as she walked over and hugged her. "How are you feeling?"

"Tired."

Bella hugged her. She knew with all the stress that there is a possibility that the baby will come earlier. Piper didn't say nothing else as she watched them practice. Piper didn't care no more. She felt wetness and looked to see that her water broke. "Bella."

Bella looked and saw. Piper felt faint and started falling. Bella grabbed her and lowered her down. "Edward!"

All eyes went over to Piper and Bella. Piper out cold making Edward go to her side. Carlisle appeared and checked her pulse. "We need to get her back. All this stress is causing the baby to come early."
~~~
Piper woke up to see a bright light. She closed her eyes and opened them till her eyes adjusted. She saw Edward with his head on the bed. "Edward?"

"Thank god your okay."

"What do you mean?" She asked confused.

"You had the baby." Piper looked at him shock. "Carlisle did an emergency c section." Piper felt tears in her eyes as Edward wiped her tears. "He's fine."

"I had boy?"

"Yes." Piper smiled as Edward walked over and picked up the baby boy and brought him over.

"Hey." She said as she held the baby. "What should we name him?"

"I don't know."

"Carson Anthony Cullen."

Filler chapter