Chapter 17: life in the pack pt2

27th Oct
I just ordered a Mjölnir necklace!!

Happy me 😂😂😂😂

Samhain (sa-wen) soon!!

__________________________________________________________________________________

~month one in the pack-

Fiadh POV

It didn't take me long to be like wild werewolf, it felt natural. I feel amazing being able to be more my natural self instead of a pet like Ivar wanted to keep me as, Damier, jakub and Elric have helped me adapt and are trying to help to see if  i have a gift like how Elric use telepathy, Damier can take things from you like the part of you that can make you a wolf  and eventually you go mad, fairly sure Elric could probably do that or tamper with the mind and take memory's but he is total softy and really comforting when the alpha female tries to attack me either physically or verbally, I have thick skin so I can take the verbal attacks, the physical ones can be a lot for me to heal from because she's an alpha. Jakub is really creepy follows me around when we go on hunts, nipping at my rear legs and can't respect boundaries at all but he is a ruthless killer when he wants to be.

To help with boredom I carved out a pan flute like the one I used to play back home in Tara, one night while I was playing I thought about when jakub told me he had a fear of bats, suddenly a swarm of them surrounded him and he was swiping at them, he fell over the log he was sat on and began panicking a lot, I felt bad after giving him a little scare for being so creepy to me all the time to so I stopped playing and the bats flew away. "I'm sorry...I..." I try to speak up as he whimpered covering his head rocking to help with the panic I had just caused him to feel, I look over to him and he practically crawled back away from me in fear, a chuckle only to be made by the one and only Damier, he looked over at me, I shook my head and threw the pan flute to the ground and went to my den.

~two months into the pack~

"Will she ever accept me? I know my eyes are different, I cannot help that...it isn't my fault I was born like that, I was found by a human women and raised tame but I....I..." I was hushed by Elric, who pulled me into his big arms, his hugs are the best and he knows I'll struggle against his grip for a moment or two then eventually give in, 'you want to kiss me' I hear in my mind and I do so but it's as if can't bring myself not to, I did as he instructed but the second my lips touched his all though soft it was really unpleasant, I developed an ache in my head quickly so pulled away 'forget the happy memories of Kattegat' and one by one began slipping from my mind, I pulled my fist back and punched him square in the nose, 'sleep and forget this kiss and what memories I stole from you' and I was about to strike him again when I grew tired and nearly fell down, Elric caught me and carried me to my den, "she has a strong mind...it may take some time to get what we are after..." Is what I heard before I fell completely asleep.

_______________________________

Such a long wait for a short chapter aha sorry
Hope you enjoy this though
On the plus side it's now 11/11/20...my day of birth 😂😂😂