A reminder

Hey just a reminder that I have to other books

One is Vikings x peaky blinders:
Old child hood friends, the oaks, the Shelbys and the ragnarssons.
Always hanging out, the oaks helped out the Shelbys while there mother was sick until a fire set a blaze the oaks manor one night, killing most of the oaks children and mother, astrids body was never found.
WW1 comes along, the Shelbys are grown up and different, this one young 'man' about they're age told crazy stories to them and other soldiers in the trenches and on the trains home.
Couple years later the peaky blinders are one of the biggest and strongest gangs in Birmingham, Thomas was getting a bit paranoid and in need of more muscle, so he orders some men to find 'Tobias barker' to hire him......soon the ragnarssons arrive back to Birmingham to find they're father who'd ventured to England during the end of the war....they know he is alive but where...

The other is the originals

Eòghan unknowingly watches some strangers perform some kind of sacrifice while getting high (in TVD where klaus kills Elena to break the hybrid curse) and after it ends, they freak out slightly when they come face to face with said old British guy with blood all over his mouth, fangs and glowing yellow eyes. He questions eòghan about what they are but they claimed human and so klaus try's to kill them but it triggers whatever eòghan is....a hybrid of some kind, part witch part....unknown for now (unless you've watched teen wolf) (ik ik they aren't in the same universe but roll with me here)
Eòghan ran from klaus.....all the way to beacon hills, to hide for a few years until.....