Chapter 24: ...sweet revenge

Hello hello...

Hope people enjoyed the last chapter

________________________________

~dream~

...allowing him to drop Ivar who screamed still alive... he scream like he did to those English men in the rain with blood down his face and began dragging his body towards me and Elric, "stay...back" I hear myself yell... Ivar stops and glares like the killer he can be at Elric who claws open my side  and I flip us over I punch through his shoulder and bite his other shoulder, he roars as do i, I hear Ivar yell in support of me, I look back to see his brothers standing up and ready to charge at Elric and I showing no fear

Our surroundings are the ruins of Kattegat slowly rebuilding itself, the brothers charge at us yelling and Ivar has his braces on as he hobbles quickly almost running to us too.

"You are weak!! You are nothing!!! You are a lower form of wolf to me...a mutt!" I hear Elric yell then things slow down...
I look at him as he looks at me like he did in the lake, I began forgetting the ragnarssons again and his arms reached out for me and I willingly went to them as he began wrapping them around me, his hand brushing through my hair...

"FIADH!!!" I hear ivar yell but not from in this nightmarish dream...

"You...will...be.....m..." he began saying to me but stopped as he looked down at me, I feel my hand becoming wet and I looked down to see my clawed hand reaching into his chest cavity and suddenly his face went from loving and hypnotizing to murderous monster then I everything speeds up again to normal and I hear Bjorn, Ubbe and Hvitserk yelling in anger and rebellion while hoisting there swords.
Bjorn plunged his sword in Elric's side...
Ubbe took out Elric's legs and Hvitserk plunged his sword into Elrics back straight through to his stomach, Elric roars in anger and pain, our surroundings became the great Kattegat we all know and love.

For the final blow Ivar swings for his Elrics head and I rip out Elrics his heart....

~dream end~

Fiadh POV

I sit up quickly...fangs bared,claws out and eyes glowing a brighter blue than ever, I see Elric to the left of me practically cowering in the corner and I lurk over ready to finally kill him after what he had been putting me through, I grip his throat and he tries to fight my grip but can't... "pl...please...fiadh, he made me do this too you...." he struggles to breath out looking at me as I am death itself for him, I can feel his body is weak from using his gift for this long on one person, I low growl and ready my claws too gut him like a bear....

"Wait wait...I ca..can help you, like I did back in the pack lands when you first got to us...." He speaks up with whatever strength he has left in his lean body, i  loosened my grip but barely on his throat so I let out an almighty roar to let any other wolves and Damier know I'm awake and coming for them...

Bjorn POV

Now I know that Roar, that has to be fiadh.
We are readying our men and a few others from a neighbouring village or two, this is nearly as big as the great army when we defeated the English but we need the numbers against these beasts, these descendants of Fenrir.

"Today is the day we take back Kattegat!! We will rebuild it to its former glory and wipe these beasts from our land!!!..." I yell rallying our troops, I then hear yet another roar from fiadh,
"Now we know fiadh is on our side, she has blue glowing eyes just like...just like ivar if not bluer and with black fur, she is still the brave warrior you know even from before we knew her true form so do not fear her when you see her" I continue for a moment or too.