Chapter 13: jakub?

~late December~

Ivar's POV

When the pain in my legs becomes unbearable I send for Fiadh to take my pain away, it takes a lot out of her sometimes but this whole time something seems off about her, she's practically always looking over her shoulder. I am taken out of my thoughts by getting snow thrown at me, "who threw that?!" I yell, I hear Fiadh laughing behind some barrels, "a grave mistake wolf" I say while getting a small amount of snow in my hand and wait to see if she will appear again, I hear her whistle to my left but I know she'll just divert to the right of me to make me look a fool so I acted like I was going to throw left but then threw the snowball to the right and hit her right in the chest. "Very good Ivar, how are you today?" Fiadh asks while brushing the snow off of her chest, "trying to think of a name for my child, freydis should give birth any day now, I will finally be a father" I say with actual life in me again, since Fiadh has been back I've felt alive for a moment or two but I'd soon have to set another example to my people and I'd revert back to how I was...still am....I'm confused with myself. "That's...that's great Ivar, she or he will be so handsome or beautiful like their parents" Fiadh says acting happy about the birth of my child, she began to walk away but I grabbed her forarm, she look at me confused. "Are you really happy about freydis and I having this child? I feel like you are hiding the truth from Fiadh, you know how I hate that" I ask looking right back at her.

Fiadh POV

'it's all Ivar can talk about...baby this and baby that, it's almost infuriating....how can he not see that she had clearly shared herself with another man or unless his prick actually worked, I just hope he doesn't abandon it like his father was going to do to him as a baby. I hope he will come to realise that his child will be stronger what its deformity is' I think to myself while starting to walk off to get something to eat when Ivar stopped me and asked if I happy about him having a baby with freydis and that he hates having truth hidden from him, I can't just not tell him, he's looking at me with those puppy eyes. "You want the truth Ivar?" I ask, he nods "no I am not overall happy about you having a baby with a women that has either cheated on you, not only that she's twisted her way into your head about you being a god or just all powerful...you are a man Ivar, just like any other man here....or what's better is your prick works finally, is this enough truth for you?" I asked after finally breathing, he wasn't so puppy like now and he sat back letting go of my arm and not looking at me, he leans back and sighs. "I asked for the truth and you gave it to me, you are a truthful person Fiadh..." He say then looks at me, "I have always admired that about you...little Fiadh" he adds on 'little Fiadh' as a tease, I playfully went to thump his shoulder but he blocked it and spun me to land on his lap.

(PDA ahead)

His left hand moves my hair from the right side of my shoulder, I could feel his warm breath on the nape of my neck and then felt him brush lips from the nape to my ear lobe, I bit my lip "Ivar we.." I began, "sshhh..." He silenced me and began lightly sucking on my neck making little hickeys, my thighs tensed up and my toes twisted around in my boots since it's cold, I can take it but Ivar insisted. "Should we go inside?" I ask, "we can't freydis is resting, how about a ride to to the hunting lodge up the mountain from here?" He says taking a break from kissing my neck softly and resting his head on the back of mine then giving it a kiss, I know he smiled, I could feel his lips curl up into one.

I got up off his lap, "I would go get your horse but it spooks when I'm close by, come with me?" I ask while fixing my hair little as he got up to meet me at eye level, "of course" Ivar says sounding...happy? I think I already did my plan is unfolding before my eyes....or maybe it's not a plan anymore, we walked in almost complete silence with little small talk, as soon as we were close by ivar's horse, it was getting spooked more than usual, it nearly knocked Ivar over. "Jakub.." I say to myself, Ivar looked at me. "Who is this jakub? Is he like you? Is he here?" Ivar ask pulling me to look at him "we can talk when we get away from prying ears, I'll explain it all to you" I say as someone came to saddle up the horse to Ivars chariot, some others came to put extra pelts and food in the chariot too, his half his guards were coming with us too, of course they're coming, Ivar still paranoid af most days even though he knows bjorn has no where near enough numbers to take Kattegat down.