Chapter 21: blinded by madness and sorrow

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY YOU GUYYYYY....GAL'S and NON BINARY PALS!!!!!!!
I know it has definitely been some time since the last chapter, life has changed quiet drastically for me the last couple months...especially mentally.
I just read back the last chapter, sorry for the misspelling I must of been up half the night writing it aha
I'm sure no one had trouble reading it I hope.

Left on a cliff hanger,huh?

Do you want another fanfic or some imagines??

Anyone a fan of Pete Davidson or MGK??
What about post apocalyptic worlds?

__________________________________________________________________________________

Fiadh POV

...Fiadh!!!...get out here!!! You are mine not some humans!!! If you do not come out I will kill him Fiadh!...is that what you want?!.....he is already bleeding out right now, can't you smell his blood and can't you feel his pain!!"  I hear Damier yelling and making me angry,just to use it against me. I began hearing whispers in my ears and around me, a mix of my own voice, Ivars, Damier and elrics, I'm so caught up in it I forget all that is around me and cover my ears trying block them out, I let out an awful scream over and over than I felt elric's arms around me lifting me up from being curled up in terror position, I was too frozen in terror and from blood loss I grew limp. "Iv...Ivar?" I spoke up when I felt someone grip my chin and raise it to look at whoever was holding my chin. "No no my murderous dear...just your real mate.." Damier says darkly, his red alpha eyes are the last I saw before finally giving out and my sight faded to darkness.

While unconscious I tried so hard to dream up anything than what has become of Kattegat and its people, this is all my fault...all my fault. Now I am trying more than ever to wake up but my eyelids won't lift, I can feel my body healing more though I am unsure of how long I have been in this state, i can barely feel ivar, all that is here is Damier Damier....Damier. I'm trying to muster up the strength to wake myself from this slumber, I think Elric is keeping me this way, how much longer can he keep it up for though....

ivar POV

I have had enough of this Damier and his mongrels, well now one mongrel. My Fiadh tore the other ones head off, wish I could of seen it all but I had been beaten so badly, that beast shattered my leg that day. I've not been able to lay eyes on Fiadh since Damier arrived, the one named Elric seem to keep everyone under some spell with his gift, it's something of the mind he can twist it to his will, even keep them asleep like Fiadh. I do not know if they attacked my brothers in the outer lands away from Kattegat. I think freydis and my child are with my brothers, I can hear that...thing...that...my child yell when I close my eyes, I see her eyes in the corner of this room I'm confined to, the same glowing eyes I saw in Ierland...so wonderful I want them to be the last thing I see in this life.

Some guards came to the door of the room I'm confined to day in and day out, "Damier wants to see you.." Was all they said as they forcefully picked me up by my arms and dragged me, pointless to fight them as they are from Damier's pack.
It has been difficult adapting to have part of my neck being stone, breathing is torture most of the time, I have no mercy shown to me from Damier , Elric or other wolves not even from people of Kattegat most of them to scared to fight maybe waiting for the perfect time to rise up to attack these beasts it is clear none of them are strong as Damier or Elric.

"Cripple...pathetic weak cripple Ivar..." Damier began, "you shut your mouth!!! I am the king of Kattegat!! You are mutt that..." I was yelling until I see her...Fiadh walking in, barefoot and frail, like she's already a spirit after death. I can't break this anger I've shown just now, I refuse to break under this animals rule. People thought I was an unfair and cruel leader but Damier is other worldly, why don't I try get on his good side, have him as an ally then when the moment is right....I am taken out of my thoughts by feeling a hand on my cheek, I look into her eyes...nothing...her eyes are empty.
"Fiadh...my Fiadh, what has happened to you?..." I speak calmly, she looks over to Damier..."can't we heal him or something, his legs will remain as they always have been...poor human suffers as it is, breathing must be difficult...can't you hear it struggle?" She speaks as she then takes her hand away from my face, she looks back at me and sighs before getting up and sitting by Damier's feet like she is his pet.

"Perhaps..., if you truly feel he needs to..." Damier says while looking at her, "I..I don't feel a thing for it, just wish relieve it of this torture, I believe it's had enough. Would that be ok Damier?" She asks, she won't even say my name or acknowledge me as a person...she promised she'd never...leave....m..me.

Damier then pulled Fiadh towards him by her face, I know she'd let no man possibly not even I, hold her like that.
She didn't even wince but her eyes told a different story, though she's walking and talking I don't think she is fully awake...like she's under some kind of control, he hand poked out from her cloak a little and I saw her claws grow a bit...'I knew she'd not gone from me completely...but still not quiet my Fiadh...'.
He ripped part of the clothing covering her shoulder and dug his claws in rather deep into her flesh drawing blood, Damier then licked the tips of his fingers, "go on...heal this retched limp of a human..." he boomed right in her face then pushing her from him towards me, she practically hobbled closer to me, poking at the bleeding wound on her shoulder, biting her inner cheek but enduring whatever pain was being felt, she then placed her blood soaked finger on my part stone flesh and dragged them where necessary over and over, one final time she dug deep into the wound, she almost broke...I hear someone laugh under there breath as I glance over to see Elric glaring at her with malicious intent, I will kill that beast one day. "I'm sor..." Fiadh began but she paused almost like she had been turned to ice, blood soon trickled from her eyes.

"NO YOU LEAVE HER..." I yelled with all my might I had in mean despite the pain I was in from my body starting to heal, the same wolves that brought me in her began pulling me away out of the hall, last I hear is Fiadh scream........

____________________________________________________________________

Hey hi hello hoomanzee's

2 things

One: I am enby now

B: I'm going to see YUNGBLUD today!!!! My first live concert since last February when I was at the NME's

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Is it real or a dream/nightmare?????!!!!!!!!!????!!!??!?!?!?!??!!?!!??