The Notes (Edited)

House: Gryffindor for this one!

You will be Ron Weasley's twin!

Year: 6th

Flashback:

I was sitting in potions, listening to Snape's boring, monotone lecture. Sitting next to my twin wasn't horrible, but he wasn't letting me listen. 

"Hey Y/N. Pssst! Hey!" He whispered to me as I was trying to quickly scribble down notes. 

"What Ronald?" I was clearly annoyed by now because he had been bothering me since the beginning of class. 

"Can you let me copy your notes later?" Ron muttered in a hushed voice.

"No." 

"Why not?" He whined and if he didn't shut up, he'd land us detention. 

"Fine! Just shut up!" I say, knowing that I wouldn't be giving him my notes anytime soon.

He finally left me alone so I could continue writing my notes. 

After class, I grab my bag full of textbooks for other classes and placed my notes in, careful to avoid wrinkling it. I was about to walk out of the classroom when I noticed a piece of parchment on the floor. It was where my bag would normally be, so I picked it up and opened it. It was a note.

Y/N,

You have the most beautiful smile :) so smile more!

-- your secret admirer

I smile and carefully place the note in my pocket before walking out of the classroom. 

The next day:

I walk into potions, hoping that I would find another note. Last night, Hermione and I stayed up late to try and figure out who it was from. They were most likely in our class, a mix of Slytherins and Gryffindors. 

I can't deny that I was secretly hoping it would be a certain platinum haired boy, but I knew it couldn't be him. I was a Weasley. He hated Weasleys. But even with our family rivalry, I still managed to have a crush on the guy. He sat next to me in Potions a year ago. He was honestly one of the smartest people I know. 

I take a seat at my desk next to Ron. I glance down at the floor, but there was no note there. Hm. Maybe I won't get one today. 

After listening to a monotone Snape lecture the class, I grab the notes I took, and place them in my bag again. I lift up the bag, only to see another note. 

Y/N,

Seeing you made my day. You don't know how beautiful you are!

Love, your secret admirer 

I smile after reading that. Suddenly, I felt someone staring over my shoulder. Ron. 

"Someone's been writing my sister love letters? I wonder who it is." 

"Well, I don't know either, Ron. When I figure out, I'll tell you." 

"You better." 

I saw Hermione and walk up to her. "I got another one!" I smile. It made me ecastic that someone wrote me something so sweet. 

She gasps. "Let me see!" As we were walking out of the classroom, I saw Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle, talking and walking, but Malfoy turned around and smiled at me. I smiled back though I didn't think much of it. It must be some sort of joke. "Aww, this guy must be really sweet! Maybe Neville?" She asks. Neville is such a sweetheart, so it could be him.