13

I was busy scribbling online when I saw a post saying 'ILOVEYOU' coming from a page. It was posted 1 year ago.

I accidentally pressed the comment section and saw some comments, it was commented 1 year ago, 11 mos ago, 3 mos ago etc. from different accounts that their girlfriends and boyfriends got mentioned in.

A great cunning game suddenly popped in my head.

I immediately went towards my best friends and tell them what my game is.

Simple lang, magrereplay kami isa isa sa mga nagcomment at itatanong na, "kayo pa ba?"

As the game started, we can't help but to burst out in laughter. Sobra kaming natutuwa sa pinaggagawa namin. Iba rin talaga ang trip ko eh HAHA.

I'm at the middle of enjoying the game when suddenly, I saw something. I froze for a moment and after a couple of seconds, I decided to turned my data off and quit the game.

I looked at my best friends, patuloy lang sila sa laro and they're really having fun. They are enjoying the game while I'm here being silent.

I stood up and was about to leave them when they called me and asked, "Bakit ka tumigil Irish? Saan ka pupunta?"

I flashed a crack smile and utter, "C-cr lang ako," I turned my back and started to walk further from them.

A sudden pain overwhelmed my chest. I tried to suppress my tears from falling but I failed.

I saw my ex-boyfriend account comment 1 mos ago. It was a comment that I got mentioned in.

But what's the most hardest part is, I saw his account comment again next to it, it's commented in just 1 min ago. It was a comment that his new girlfriend got mentioned in.

Seeing a mere sight of memories with your man before and seeing him being sweet with his new damn girlfriend made my heart shattered into pieces completely.

Hindi na kami at may bago na siya.

Then there, I burst out in tears.