•𝗗𝗮𝗺𝗻 𝗜𝘁, 𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆•

•☘️•

Nikki's POV, September 1988

So, I'd been thinking long and hard over a second child and I'd become a lot more comfortable with the thought but not enough yet to give a definitive answer- but I know I want it in the near future, I'm certain of that now.

So, I've decided to bring it up with Mick and Vince knowing they'd give me some constructive, or mostly constructive advice because I'm still on the fence, I waited until there was a appropriate time which was going to be today, we were recording yet again and Tommy had been elected to go on a food run at lunchtime and get the four of us some Chinese food.

It was then I was going to pull aside Mick and Vince and discuss what needed to be discussed. Right now, it was about 15 minutes until Tommy was due to leave for the food, we were all just chilling taking a break having some interesting little conversations.

"Nah, that ain't fair cause it ain't even funny the amount of times I've been mistaken for a chick- it's so fucking humiliating" Vince whines.

"Well, you do look like a woman like if I were straight I think I'd have hit on you by accident if I'm honest" I laughed nudging the singer gently in the shoulder.

"Fuck you, Nikki" Vince said attempting to sound pissed off but failing miserably "It's awkward though because I gotta turn around and tell them I'm a dude and some of those assholes blame me for misleading them like the fuck? Ain't my fault they need their eyes tested"

"Nah, but bro- ya gotta admit it's funny though, right? I mean you got a kickass song written about you, man!" Tommy exclaimed.

"Because having a song called 'Dude (Looks Like A Lady)' based on the fact Steven Tyler thought I was a woman and almost groped my ass is so dignified- the song should be called 'Dude (Doesn't Look Much Like A Lady But I Was Too Blasted To Properly Check)'"

"Singer, you don't have to be blasted to mistake you for a chick- I think we've all done it multiple times" Mick comments in his usual monotone voice.

"Don't dude, come on... I don't look like a chick!"

"Maybe not now so much, but you used to" I smirked giving Vince a pointed look.

He sighs and visibly gives up trying to argue his case "I ain't winning this argument am I?"

"No, sorry bro" Tom laughs before checking the time on his watch "Y'all want food yet or what? Cause I wouldn't mind some, I'm hungry"

"Your always hungry" Vince, Mick and I say simultaneously making the three of us burst out laughing, Tommy smirked and got up.

"You know it, so shall I go?"

"Don't see why not" Vince hums "You do have everything written down don't you?"

Tommy rolled his eyes and pulled out the slip of paper from his pocket and dangling it infront of the singers face "Yeah, I do.. I'm not that much of an idiot" my husband states before turning around only to walk into his chair.

Mick smirked, Vince snorted and I chuckled "You were saying babe"

Tom gave us all a middle finger before walking over to Doug who had been watching River for the session like usual and picked her up walking out the room with her swiftly to avoid further embarrassment, my eyes followed his every move and even when he was out of sight I kept my eyes on the door.