•𝗢𝗹𝗱 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀•

•☘️•

Tommy's POV

I'd had quite a good morning, Nikki and I left at the same time getting into our separate cars, him going to his therapy session and I was heading going over to Vince's to collect this multi-story shelf I'd been in love with since the moment I first saw it and I couldn't let Vin throw it away not when it'd look great in Nikki and I's front room.

I'd taken River with me seems as Nikki needed to take this therapy session solo. The couple of hours I'd spent with Vince had been great, it had the usual banter and hurls of insults but it was just how we were. River also kept close to Vince the entire time we were there- she really was in love with Vince Neil.

God help us.

It had taken just under 2 hours to dismantle the shelf into two pieces- we were the dumbest and least productive bastards to ever live. Fact.

Vince then fixed me up with my morning coffee which I hadn't been able to fix myself earlier on this morning before chatted for a short while playing with River for a few minutes before I noticed the time "Shit, Vin... I better go man, Nikki's gonna be back by now"

Vince then checked the time himself from the clock on the wall "Fuck, time flies when your having fun, huh? Yeah, you better get back" he concludes standing up offering me a hand so I can get up too, I accept it and he pulls me up before I grab River picking her off the ground not as easily as I had done months prior because she was seriously growing.

"Thanks Vin" I say to the singer as I grabbed one half of the shelf and he grabbed the other helping me take it out and place it in the car, I climbed into the drivers seat after securing River into the back while Vince bid a goodbye to River, kissing her on the cheek as I started up the car and shut the drivers side door and few seconds later Vince shuts the back door and stands next to my window.

"Drive safe, dude, see ya soon. Give Sixx my love would ya?" He smiles patting me on my shoulder.

"Course I will, bro. See ya soon, love ya"

"Love you too" the blonde nods and backs away from the car heading back in the direction of his front door- I back out of his driveway and head back home to Nikki.

It only took 8 minutes to drive from Vinny's house back home and that was me driving at a normal speed- guess it's a quiet day today. When I pulled into the driveway I hopped out the car and collected the two bits of shelf and placed them by the front door before going back to the car, taking my daughter from her seat and pulling her gently into my left arm.

Using my free arm I reach into my pocket and pull out the house keys only to remember Nikki's back home so the door would be open- I dropped the keys back into my pocket and pushed down the door handle and open the door with a smile on my face at thinking of Nikki.

But, when I stepped into the living room I found Nikki curled up on the couch shaking and sobbing relentlessly, on the verge of having a panic attack. The smile on my face fell as quick as it appeared carefully, I placed River down softly who instantly ran over to her toys in the corner of the room before I rushed over to my husband.

"Nikki? Oh my god, what happened? What's wrong?" I ask panicked myself at the state Nikki's in, at the sound of my voice Nikki's cries grow louder as he reached for me weakly.