•𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗼•

•☘️•

Tommy's POV

Studio time again and today was actually extra important, today we were recording the title track for the album 'Dr Feelgood'.

Yeah, as you know the title I came up with as I was about to bone Nikki but hey, it was good- I couldn't not say it.

So I wanted to be on time for this studio session, and I meant exactly on time- I got Nik up at 8am as the studio session was booked from 10am, we showered, fed ourselves and River before getting changed and heading straight out the door, locking it obviously- I almost forgot but luckily Nikki was on hand to remind me.

We wouldn't have got burgled but can you really risk it? Probably not.

When we got to the studio at 9:55 Mick was there, like always, sat on the couch looking rather uninterested- even when he noticed that he wasn't the only one around anymore that expression didn't brighten- say hello to Mick Mars the man who doesn't smile for shit.

..... apart from River. He always smiles at River.

"Hey, man" I greeted as Nikki sat next to the guitarist and I placed River on my husband's lap.

"Drummer" he nodded before then looking at Nikki and River "Bassist... hey munchkin" River grinned at Mick and held her hand out for him to take which he did without hesitation that damned smile on his lips.

It takes so much for Mick to smile man, yet River can just exist and being a smile to his face, how's that work?

Then again she makes Nik and I smile too so, we can't really say anything- Mars really was a softy especially when it came to kids, he'd never admit this out loud but it was clear as fucking day right now.

Mick took River into his arms and let her mess with his hair while I sat next to Nikki as he wrapped his arm around me, leaning his head on my shoulder. The two of us sat and watched Mick with our daughter as we waited for Vince, Doc and Doug.

And the at 10:02 exactly- 2 minutes late, Vince came in the room with Doc on his tail, but Doug was nowhere to be found.

"Yo, where's Doug?" Nikki asked.

"He had a phone call which he had to take, gonna be a few hours so I told him to leave the session up to me today, so sorry boys- think you can tolerate me for a day?" Doc wondered eying Nik and I in particular.

"Sure" I said simply while moving my attention to Vince "Sup, dude"

Vince moved his eyes in my direction and gave me a small smile "Nothing much, woke up at 3am for no reason and couldn't get back off so excuse me if I'm a walking zombie for a while until the coffee I stole from Doc kicks in"

"Oooh, damn. Now you know how Nikki and I felt last year" I smirked at the singer.

"I don't know how you two did it if I'm honest but I'm usually pretty good at getting back to sleep obviously not today though, my brain has a vendetta against me I swear to god"

"Everyone and everyone has a vendetta against you for something, Barbie" Mick scoffs while getting up as River had gotten off his lap a few seconds prior and was investigating the couch cushions.