•𝗨𝗻𝗰𝗹𝗲 𝗩𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲•

A/N: Thought I'd give a little change and give a chapter from Vince's POV because why not? Doesn't really do much for the plot but thought it'd be a nice little thing to add, cause I love him so much- so... enjoy 🤣

•☘️•

Vince's POV

It was the morning after Tommy and Nikki left me in charge of River and honestly it'd been great. River seriously was the nicest fucking kid ever- I don't think I've got on with a kid as well as I have with River.

For once something actually likes being around me which makes a change. Yes, she might call me 'Barbie' now more than 'Uncle Vince' now but hey, I fucking love this kid either way.

To be honest for a kid she was pretty low maintenance, yeah, she started yelling at 3am this morning because she wanted a hug but eh, it was fine- I was used to being woken at ungodly hours usually on tour when I can hear Tommy and Nikki fucking until like 5am.

And they go on at me for late night sex.

The only bad thing about looking after a kid is always for me changing diapers, nobody enjoys doing it I suppose but for me it's just like hell no- it's worth it I guess in the end, I'm happy to look after River.

She really did kinda made me want kids myself, I've never been a parental person but if I were to have a kid and even if they were a bit like River I'd have a child tomorrow... well, no... but you get my point.

It was 10am or something right now, I'm not entirely sure who has time to check the time anyway? I usually just wake up and do shit, not even giving a thought about how late or early it was.

So I was just chilling watching some TV while River messed around with some of her toys on the floor, she'd been there for about half an hour now- I was focused on the TV programme playing, I was watching some crime drama which Tommy ended up mentioning to me seems as we have similar tastes in TV- I really enjoyed it actually, it was getting to the good bit of the episode as well.

But just as the police were about to raid the killers house I felt something hit me in the chest followed by some soft giggles, my eyebrows furrowed as I saw a little plastic car sat on my lap- I then looked towards River on the floor who was smiling.

Definitely had Nikki's smile that's for sure.

"Did you do that?" I asked smirking slightly.

River didn't say anything she just shook her head, but I knew, she knew that I knew what she was doing- I once again glared at her playfully turning my attention back to the TV, not 5 seconds later however another object hit me directly in the middle of my chest- this time when I looked down at her she didn't even bother to wait until I was turned back around to throw the next toy at me.

"Ow! Hey! That's not very nice" I pouted at her as this toy hit my arm which made her laugh even more, she then threw another one at me hitting me square in the face "No, not the face do you know how long it takes me to look this good?" I laughed at her as I reached down and picked her up placing her next to me on the sofa, she squealed laughing as I began to tickle her lightly not wanting to hurt her of course, eventually I stopped my tickle marathon when I was interrupted by a knock at the door.

River gave me a confused look and I just shrugged because I wasn't expecting anyone around, it might be Doc or Doug so I better answer, I'd rather that than ignore it and get endlessly bitched at by both men.