•𝗕𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗢𝗳 𝗢𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀•

•☘️•

Tommy's POV, March 1988

Today I'd thought I'd get Nikki and River out the house, a family outing if you will. We'd been doing more family type shit together since we got clean, shit was good better than it had been in what felt like years.

It was so good to have Nikki back, to have our dynamic back- I really missed it. Today was going to just be a laid back shopping trip, Nikki and I will end up buying shit we don't really need but hey, it's fun and we can so sue us.

We'd actually woken up at a pretty early time for a lazy day of 9am, lazy days were what we had dubbed the days that neither of us needed to do anything like band meetings, Nikki's therapy, people coming over y'know the shit like that. As soon as we woke up we ate and showered and I managed to not pounce on Nikki while he was washing his hair- there was just something about Nikki when he did that that really turns me on.. anyway- we then got dressed and that's where we are right now.

I headed downstairs with River while Nikki decided to fluff up his hair and put River's stroller in the back of the car before sitting on the sofa waiting for my husband to reappear.

10 minutes later, Nik appears bounding into the living room with a grin "How do I look?"

"Fucking gorgeous"

"Thank you" he states gleefully "So... we gonna head out?"

"You actually want to go into public without me forcing you? Who are you and what have you done with Nikki Sixx?"

Nikki rolls his eyes still smiling "Screw you, Tommy... you gonna sit and gape at me or are we gonna go?"

"We're gonna go" I nodded standing up kissing him soundly on the lips picking River up and heading for the front door, not before grabbing a jacket for both me and Nikki. When we got out the door Nikki went straight to the car getting in the passenger side while I locked up the house.

The drive was pleasant, we just jammed out to the radio doing some frankly horrible karaoke but who cares right? Nik and I can both sing but sometimes you just can't be assed, y'know? So yeah, if you wanna hear two screeching cats then look no further than us.

When we got to the mall Nikki kinda ran off like a kid who's just arrived in a candy store- I swear, he was such a kid sometimes and yes, I know I can talk. I'm not saying it as a criticism it's just an observation, Nikki Sixx loves shopping, while Nikki fan girls over being able to buy new leather pants I collect River and place her in her stroller soon following after Nikki who's excitement was visible from probably miles around.

"I swear you look happier now than you did on our wedding day" I laughed to the bassist who gave me a middle finger smiling widely he then dropped the finger from my face and took River from her stroller carrying her "Hey, that's kidnapping"

"Ain't kidnapping if she's my kid, now come on!" Nik calls to me as he walks off.

Nikki and I walked around for a decent amount of time, we checked out a record store and brought a few records while then finding the Crüe records we ended out admiring eachother on the 'Girls, Girls, Girls' cover, arguing over who looked better. Nikki wouldn't agree with me and say he was the best looking and I wouldn't agree with him that I was the best looking- so, we ended out settling on Vince. We said Vince looks the best which as good as he did look- was a lie cause it was Nikki... or maybe I'm just slightly biased because I'm in love with that bass playing hunk of a man.