•𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄•

Start from the beginning

"Yeah? Wanna put that to the test?" I asked while chucking his shirt right back at him, Tommy squeaked and laughed running into the bathroom and closing the door.

I smiled giggling to myself and went back to applying my eyeliner, or I was until I felt a small hand tap my leg and a voice say "Daddy" I finished my left eye with the eyeliner before looking down at River who was stood next to me holding her arms out wanting me to pick her up- I placed my eyeliner back on the table and reached down to pick River up.

Once she was on my lap she wrapped her arms as far as she could around my torso and laid her head against my chest- both Tommy and I will say that River certainly was clingy especially to me, I was afraid that she wasn't going to love me or bond with me after what I was like last year but she was very clearly a Daddy's girl which I wasn't complaining about.

River sat there as I ran my hand through her hair softly "You okay?" I asked quietly as I saw her starting to fall asleep, she nodded and cuddled me harder, my heart swelled at that action and happy tears sprung into the corners of my eyes.

I can't get over just how much River made me feel loved, I had gotten used to love from Tommy but to feel it from the very thing that came from Tommy and I's love was an entirely different experience.

By the time Tommy was done in the shower River was fully asleep and I'd managed to apply the eyeliner to my right eye- he came out the bathroom and watched me from the back of the room "You just going to stand there?" I wonder looking over my shoulder.

"Yeah" he replied simply before actually making his way over to me, kneeling on my right side watching as River sleeps sitting my left thigh "She really loves you, Nik"

"I know"

"Sometimes I think you doubt it and you shouldn't. She really fucking loves you, just like me" Tommy tells me while kissing the side of my head "Let me dry my hair properly and we can head to Vin's and spend some time with him, yeah?"

I nodded and Tommy smiled getting up and throwing on a clean shirt as he had put on his pants from earlier back on.

Dirty bastard...

•☘️•

We arrived at Vince's at 11:50am, 10 minutes early- we were really putting effort into the early thing lately weren't we?

When we arrived River went straight over to Vince and we hardly then managed to get her back over to us for the entire visit, as much she loved her Daddy and Dada you put her with Uncle Vince or Uncle Mick and nope, we both become completely irrelevant immediately.

After being abandoned by River, I gave Vince a few extra songs I'd written and said that he and Mick could come up with some riffs and shit for when we get back so we don't waste too much studio time, the blonde agreed and pocket the sheets of paper. Then we had a cup of coffee with the singer and went through the things River ate and things she didn't, times which she usually woke up and the times she usually needed changing, that stuff before we all sat and watched a bit of TV which made time go by relatively quickly.

Before we knew it it was 2:00pm and we thought we better leave now for the airport because knowing our luck we'd be caught in traffic or something like that.

"You two better be careful" Vince says while holding River carrying her to the door as we made our way over there.

"We will be, we're on a plane- crashes are like a million to one" I pointed out.