''Ani, masi has work to do.''

''Its Okay, everyone will be happy. I was drop him back after few days.'' Raina gave a puppy face and Ani wrapped his little arms around her neck.'' Dev and Rolli understood that their son at time felt alone. While Rolli had a big family, Dev too had received love of his foster family. But with Suryagrah responsibilities they were getting busier day by day.

Dev pecked Ani's cheek. ''Be a good boy and don't trouble anyone.'' He threw his little arms in air in celebration.''' Raina hugged her little nephew happy to have him to herself. She blinked once to give Rolli an assurance. ''I will take care of him.''

Dev and Rolli escorted Raina to the vehicle and stood till it disappeared. ''You don't need her help to revive the art. You have already done that.''

''I was reviving her smile.'' Dev replied. Rolli stared at him with a grin. ''Let's just go back to our room. We can romance all day''

He looked embarrassed. ''You need to learn some patience and manners.'' She smirked at his red cheeks, grabbing his arm next. ''One glance, and my patience flies out of the Palace. Shall we?''

''God! You are impossible Rolli.'' 

''You see, either its my way or highway.''

''In Romance.''

''In everything.''

''I am glad my son is like me.''

''About that, Rathore genes evolve slowly. I used to be sweet before.'' 

''That's a white lie, your dad told me everything about you.'' She curled her lip. ''Need to fight with with dad. ''Dev chuckled when she finally marched back inside. He knew she was definitely going to fight with her dad for spilling out her secrets. But after a minute he wondered if his son really was going to turn like her. Dev shook his head, Rolli spoke with so much confidence that even if she wasn't right, others felt she was.

***

Ananya carried little Vrushali to Rudrani's chambers with Dipika in a tow. She emotionally looked around, locking her eyes with a pair of of light ones in the huge portrait. ''Bless her granny, she will be one of your successors. '' Dipika gripped her heart. Ananya walked to the grand chair, placing Laddoo carefully on it in a sitting position, Her hand supporting the small form. ''I will make you exactly like her, and you will prove to be the best leader Rathores ever had. Will you?''

The baby squealed making Ananya smile. ''The chair finally has its owner.'' Dipika stood shocked at all the words. She somehow didn't feel right. Without wasting a minute, she ran to see Veer.

Veer heard all in silence. ''Bhai will kill me.''

''Veer, the right was that of Bhai's child. If not Rolli then Vansh, but he chose otherwise.''

''Because he never differentiated. What ours will always be his and what is his is ours.''

''You don't get it. I feel, this time it should go to Vansh's kids.'' Veer too felt that she was right, but speaking theses words to Ranvijay was like inviting own end. ''I will talk, but I know what's going to happen.''

''Do you think he will agree?''

''If I am alive to say another word.'' Veer concluded.

***

Raina took a deep breath rubbing her face. A week break she took had her her work piled up for extra days. Moreover, she really wanted to do something about the promise she made to Dev. 

''Ma'am, you have a visitor.''

''Do I have an appointment?'' For that Raina received no response. She lifted her eyes up and found Siddhant standing behind her assistant. ''You may leave.'' The young nodded walking out.

''You were back to the base! What brings you  here?''

''The fear of losing you!'' He replied. Raina stared at him for long, she wanted to read what was in his mind and heart. He didn't bother to look away , instead he let her eyes penetrate more to know that he was honest.

Raina smirked. ''The fear is going to be constant Siddhant. If it was old Raina, she would have done all to be with you, from being a carpet to dumpster. But this Raina won't. Even if I accept you today, I won't sacrifice my self respect. If you hurt that, I walk away.''

''Is walking away that easy.''

''Yes! You taught me.''

''Give us a chance Raina.'' He took a step but she stepped back. ''I haven't said yes, I need to think. I will let you know.''

''I have to leave right away. I feigned emergency and got a day off. It might be difficult for you to reach me once I am back at the base.''

''I will still take my time.'' Raina replied adamant.

Siddhant huffed, ''I guess I deserve that. Fine, just message or I will call you.'' He turned around to walk away but then stopped. His eyes focused on her. ''I meant every word that I shared with you and I am not backing out.'' He waited for her to respond but she stood unresponsive. He walked backwards with a smile and then left without looking back. Raina crashed on the floor. ''He came here for me! He is interested, he said he meant it.'' Her emotions were following everywhere. She was happy, scared and worried.

Happy, that her feelings were answered. Scared, that he might reject her again and worried, because her family would not agree. Raina came to her feet and started gathering her stuff. She had painted the town once overconfident about his acceptance , but he turned her down not once but every given chance.

She was ready forget all, but now her family's honor mattered more. Raina decided to first get their consent before giving hers. It wasn't just about her now, this was about two families who were now at logger head.

As she was being driven to her home, she wondered how to start the conversation and with whom. Her dad and uncle were out of question. She decided to approach the head of the clan, her grandfather. After all, if he agreed none would have a voice.

***

Vansh waited till there were no more voices in Palace, he smiled checking the time on his phone. It was half past 1 in the night. He carefully stepped out of this bed making sure not to make a single sound. He had been practicing it for a week. he would get up the same time and walk up to Chitra's chambers, he got almost caught as he dashed against a wall. Vansh was sure he was going to foil Sona's plan of keeping them apart till the wedding, it had become a kind of bet between the two.

Vansh grinned wide standing outside Chitra's chambers. He checked his breath, moved his fingers through his hair and slowly pushed open the door. His smile turned bigger when his his eyes fell on her this frame sleeping under the covers. He breaths came even. ''You are going to lose sister in law.''

Vansh stepped closer, leaning near her ear, he whispered her name. She hummed settling down again. ''Chitra, I missed you.''

She hummed again. Vansh leaned closer to peck her cheek but got a light slap on his cheek. ''You think this an excellent plant to sneak out in the night a meet your fiancé and don't get caught.'' SOna asked bringing the room to light while CHitra sat laughing at the other end. ''What are you doing here?''

''I have been keeping an eye on you and this idea is very old. You need to innovate.''

''How can you leave your baby alone?''

''My baby is sleeping soundly and I have a job to take care of baby Vansh.'' With that she caught hold of his ear dragging him out of Chitra's chamber to his. ''Patience pays Vansh.''

''You are a monster.''

''Thank you! Now, go inside.'' Vansh hung his head low stomping back to his room while his sister in law gave him a smirk.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next- Vansh Chitra's wedding.