Chapter 64

''What makes my little girl this worried?'' Ananya pulled her daughter's cheek who sat thoughtful on the terrace of the Palace. Rolli curled her lip going back to being 3 year old. 

''Mom, whatever is done till date is not enough. Suryagarh still is a dead place. I don't know where to start.''

Ananya moved her fingers through her daughter's hair. Her little talkative bundle had grownup into a strong young female. Smiling she replied, ''You will know because you have decided to start.'' Rolli smiled. ''How did you start?''

''What?''

''Being Ananya Ranvijay Rathore.''

Ananya smiled. ''All I wanted was to be with him , but situations turned me into Mrs Ranvijay Rathore. You will learn too.'' Rolli studied her mother, the Queen of Jaigarh. A normal girl who changed into a strong woman. ''How did you do it mom?''

Ananya playfully pulled her cheek. ''The day you were born, I decided that you wouldn't live in shackles like Raksha and Dipika. You will be a whole in your own. You wouldn't need anyone to help you, stand by you. Instead, the one you stand by will be confident of his or her win. So, stop thinking and make up your mind. Dev needs you.''

Rolli sat silent, not sure how to ask the next question.''Out with it.''

''Mom, I know you agreed but have you forgiven him.''

''Rolli, Ranvijay is my life. I live for him but you are our world. The proof of our love. I would do all to make you happy.''

''You have not forgiven him.''

''Dev has proved his love for you and that he is sorry. I know he was misled but he shot my Ranvijay. I am not able to forget that. Someday, may be I can forgive him completely.''

''Mom, he is really sorry.''

''I know and I am trying. 

''Why did you agree then, for this wedding. Yes, I want to marry him but when everyone is happy.''

''Your father can do anything for you, and I can do anything for any of you. Just give me sometime. That one incident shook my world and it takes time for a shaken world to settle down.'' Rolli nodded understanding her mother's point of you. 

***

''Sorry!'' Vikram held his ears trying to pacify his puffed up wife. When they found Jasmine, she was unrecognizable. Sona had painted Jasmine in the most horrendous way so that she never forgets that physical beauty is perishable .

Sona stood facing him , her brows furrowed. ''What are you apologizing for?''

''For being aware and not telling you about her intentions.'' Sona smiled, the typical Rathore. He would never say sorry for something he hasn't done even if it meant pacifying her. She pulled his hands of his ears. ''She got her lesson. I am sure, she will call all men her brothers after this.'' He threw is head back and laughed. His cute Sona looked adorable with a mountain size anger.

Sona watched her husband, no wonder Jasmine went gaga over him. Vikram looked dashing and the roughness added to his appeal. She caressed his cheek softly. ''How did you get this scar?''

''Long time back. Vansh was a sweet boy, he never troubled anyone nor he flashed his loyalty. Some boys kept troubling him for long but this guy never told us. It was one afternoon when I found my baby brother bruised, and I decided to teach his tormentors a lesson.''

She moved her finger over the scar. ''This must have been deep back then.''

''It was and after getting me treated, mom made sure that I was punished for being a rowdy.'' Sona cupped his cheek, pulled his face down and placed a deep peck on his scar. Vikram smiled pulling her closer. ''Finally, my little Sonakshi is talking to me.''