Chapter 59

As they danced under the stars, all started disappearing around them. The deck, the decoration, the stars , the sea and even their own existence. Urvi forgot her disability around Advya, he made her feel complete and moreover beautiful . ''We will go our ways tomorrow.''

''Not our own ways. We go home, and let our families know of our decision.''

''What if they refuse?''

''We are not asking for permission, we are letting them know of our decision.'' 

''You make it sound so easy.''

''I am going to make it easy.'' he Promised placing a peck on her forehead. Urvi's eyes started filling up overwhelmed with love. Advay wiped her cheeks. ''This is real, we are real and I will make it happen.'' She nodded leaning on to him.

Advay smiled recalling the moments from the previous night. They had parted with lot of emotions and tears. A night before, Advay had requested Leela to allow the night with Urvi and she did. The couple had spend whole night talking and sharing their life with one another. Unaware, that in the other room a conversation changed everything for Vansh.

''Bro, we landed.'' Vansh's voice bought Advay back. the moment he turned his phone off, it started ringing. ''Mom'' Advay answered and Raksha shot before he could greet her. ''Go directly to Jaigarh , Rolli is engaged.''

''Engaged! Okay!'' Advay disconnected feeling little disoriented

''Who is getting engaged?''

''Rolli!'' Vansh forgot all. His sister was getting engaged and so soon. He was sure something happened in his absence.

***

Siddhanth walked into booth on receiving the message about a call. ''Siddhanth!'' His lips stretched into the smile hearing the voice

''How are you Princess?''

''I am good! I have a news, I know it will hurt you but I would love to have you by my side when I marry Dev.''

There was a silence. Siddhanth knew she didn't love him, and she never would. She had always been very honest about it. Still, it hurt. The sound of his breaking heart echoed his ears. Taking a deep breath, he smiled. ''Congrats! But don't insist, I can't.''

There was again a long silence. ''Siddhanth, I wish you could see the one who loves you unconditionally. She is your true love. Don't stop me, you and I know its true. You just have to see . Bye.'' She disconnected without giving him another chance. Rolli was aware how deeply in love Raina was with Siddhanth, the only issue was he never saw her as a grown up girl.

***

''Wow these people must be super rich.' Jasmine looked around as if she was in some kind of enchanted land. She was a known name in the film industry. She was ambitious, and was ready to go any length to get what she wanted. Jasmine had  earned herself the name of homewrecker for destroying the families of men whom she used as stepping stone for her success. 

''I would suggest focus on your work and not on them.'' Her director advised. He had seen her lust for the wealth but he was also aware about the Rathores. The Royals were unwelcoming to anyone who would disrupt their peace.

''What if focus on them.''

''Then we might have to go back without you and Police will never be able to solve the mystery of your disappearance .'' Jasmine sat shocked but that didn't deter her from thinking of different ways. She smirked, her mind going back to Vikram. She had done her research and knew whom she should target. Unaware, that there was someone else who had researched her deeply.