Chapter- 5

'hey saviour, what's up.' Vikram's phone pinged with Sona's message. He smiled at endearment.

'You can call me Vikram!'' .

'I know, but saviour sounds macho.' He wanted to laugh aloud at her childish reply, instead he just coughed as he was in a lecture.

''Are you fine Mr. Rathore?'' The professor asked and Vikram coughed some more to look genuine. Professor gave him a stern frown going back the lecture.

Vikram kept his phone aside, he was tempted to chat but for now he didn't wanted to be distracted. Though, he tried all to focus on the lecture, his mind kept going back to Sona. He covered lower half of his face by his palm to look focused but it just a cover to hide the smile that covered his lips.

He moved out to find a peaceful corner where he could continue the conversation with her. He moved to the lawn and sat under the shade of a huge tree. Vikram pulled out his phone and opened the chat, he chuckled looking at the series of messages and finally a grumpy emoticon. He replied quickly, 'Hey professor caught me chatting with you...had to stop sorry!'

'Were you kicked out of the class?' the reply came instant

'No!'

'What's the fun then.'

'You wanted me punished?'

'Yup...because I got punished today for getting into a fight.' She replied

'I thought you to be a sweet little girl.'

'So you are not interested in a fiery maiden like me?' Vikram laughed he could sense her anger in that message. He decided to twist the game

'You want me to like u....or more?' There was no response for long

'I want the same what I feel for you'

'And what is that?'

'You know it...' She got irritated when he started pushing her

'I want to hear it...can you?' Vikram challenged

'I like you...may be more...and someday see my future with you.' Her response set him on fire. He stared at the screen for long caressing her words again and again.

'Say something..'

her message pulled him out of the haze, with a smiled he typed, 'yes ..but in future..for now you are a baby and we are good as friends.'

'You are so unromantic..' her message came with a grumpy emoticon

He laughed, 'I am pathetically romantic..just waiting for you to grow up enough and handle my madness.'

Sona blushed, she quickly looked around to notice if someone saw her blushing and smiling to self. Sona typed, 'I can...because I a equally mad. Will chat later..bye.'

Vikram smiled and then frowned, he turned around and found Rolli hovering over his phone , ''What the hell...?''

''She agreed! Yipee...my bro is committed.'' She jumped pulling him in a hug Her little act attracted lot of drama earning some laughs and few applauds. Vikram dragged Rolli away from the crowd, ''What's that?''

''Celebration!''

He groaned, ''You very well know what am I talking about, how can you just invade my private space.'' She freed herself and circled him, ''But I don't see a board or boundary around you mentioning it to be your private space.'' She replied keeping an innocent expression