Chapter 51

''Annaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!'' Sona sang along as soon as she stepped out of the vehicle. Dev hugged his over excited sister as he watched his aunt, his jaw touching the floor.

''All love for your sister and nothing for me.'' Dipika asked with a raised brow. Dev stepped forward and bend down to touch her feet. She smiled moving her fingers through his hair, feeling love for her nephew.  Dev shut his eyes feeling emotional, he had longed for her blessings, but whenever they met, he carried the guilt of parent's deeds.

''You surprised me.'' He couldn't think of better words.

She stepped closer, watched him for a minute and then pulled his cheek hard. ''You are still a kid, and behave the same way.'' He smiled. ''My nephew is quite handsome.'' and he blushed making her laugh.

''If you keep blushing all your life, Aahana Rathore will swallow you alive. You need to be little tough to deal with her.''

''She likes me this way...'' he stopped realising what he just spoke making her laugh more.'' Her eyes met that for her mother staring down at her from the foyer. Dipika stared back, that was her way to convey that she hasn't forgiven anyone till now.

***

''What are these?'' Advay asked staring down at the envelope handed to him by Veer.

''To me they look like tickets.''

''Yes, but why two?''

''So you wish to go alone?'' That came from Ananya

''Will you guys stop interrogating me. Why do you want me gone? Am I being a burden?'' 

His words made all roll there eyes. ''If you took anything from Raksha, its her drama.'' Shivangi answered. ''About this, we want you to think about everything that happened and without being influenced by your family.''

Advay smiled hugging his grandmother. ''But why two?''

''In case you want to take a friend along.'' Ananya replied with a smile. Advay thought about a companion, and a pair of dark eyes flashed in his memories. He shook his head to get rid of the thoughts. He scoffed when a hard pat landed on his back. ''I will join you bro.'' Vansh butted in.

''No you will not. You have college.'' Ananya refused bluntly

''Mom, its my final year and I am prepared. I will get permission and take my assignments along, but I need this.'' He pleaded

''Please mami! I need company.'' Advay requested and after a moment Ananya gave in. Vansh took a breather. He had decided to put some distance  him and Chitra. Her indifference was killing him. He had decided  to treat her the way she was treating him. If she didn't wanted anything to do with him, he would do the same.

''Fine, you both leave in a day.'' She concluded walking away, her eyes giving Vansh a worried glance.

***

''Do you think we are going hard on Vansh and Chitra?'' She asked Ranvijay once they were alone.

''She is 19 , still studying and he is about to complete his final year. What do you expect me to do. Get them married knowing that none of them are focused on their future.'' She stayed quite. ''Ananya, we might come as strict as of now but they will thank us later. Love isn't just about being passionate and involved. Its about thinking the best for one and other.''

''Oh Really! Did you forget marrying me forcibly.'' She asked narrowing her eyes.

''Because you refused to answer my feelings. Above all, we both had more brains than all the three.''