Chapter-84

Advay sat beside Urvi in her vehicle as she adjusted her lens taking the pictures. He had been hearing the name Dennis and was now jealous. ''Who is this Dennis?'' He glared

Urvi stared at him for a second before going back to her camera. She heard a sound of slap and turned again. ''Can you be quite.''

''Its not me , its mosquitoes.''

''You should have stayed back at the resort.''

''So, you could have fun with Dennis.''

She pressed her lips trying to hide the laughter that bubbled. ''There he is.'' And Advay jumped next to her. ''Where?''

She rolled her eyes, clicked few shots and then showed him. ''He is Dennis, a 4 year old African Lion. Isn't he gorgeous.'' Advay stared at the picture and then at the majestic beast far away. He shook his head and she laughed. ''What were you thinking?''

''Leave that. I know why he is so important.''

''We spotted him when he was 1. We covered his day and then luckily his fight with the competition to take over the pride. Since then, wildlife photographers have been mad about getting his picture. I am proud, that I bought all the attention to him.'' Advay smiled caressing her head. ''I am proud too.''

He pulled out a sandwich and next moment it vanished. ''What?'' He asked dumb found as Urvi laughed. This was the third time Advay lost something to monkeys. He seemed to be and easy target for him. First, it was expensive shades, then his phone cover and finally the food. ''I told you, this place has monkeys.'' She laughed more when a monkey sat on the bonnet of her vehicle eating the his sandwich.

''Aren't you scared.''

''We keep a safe distance. Moreover, the forest rangers are always close by. Some Animals get familiar with them.'' There stance was broken when someone jumped on the vehicle. ''Don't move or look at him'' Advay froze staring at the leopard, he slowly lowered his eyes. It might have been close and came out trying to hunt the monkey. He wasn't worried about self but Urvi. He felt calm when she gently squeezed his hand and after few minutes the cat walked away. ''Is that common.''

''Yes, but never had an encounter this close.''

''And you are not scared.''

She smiled. ''I understand behavior. Leopards should never be looked into an eye, while you can still stare down a Lion.''

Advay was still sweating. ''What if it would have attacked?''

''They generally attack if you are danger to them, animals don't hunt for fun like humans. If they hunt for food, they tend to attack creatures smaller to them. For larger creatures it's a sneak attack. We were larger in size, 2 in number and he had smaller options available.''

''Can we now go back.'' She smiled and nodded. ''There was a time when I would sit in the grass with my crew and take most beautiful shots. But since the accident, they cannot risk my safety. I must maintain a distance''

Advay intertwined his fingers with hers, ''I promise, you walk again.'' She just smiled. The crew decided to pack for the day and Advay's mind started working on how he could deliver what he just promised. Urvashi loved her job and he loved everything what she did.

***

Rathore Palace welcomed its guests to a grand celebration for Giriraj and Shivangi Rathore's anniversary. The guests list had big names from business tycoons to politicians and some celebrities who had a clear image.

Sona smiled spotting her grand mother with Shivangi Rathore, the two ladies preferred each other's company a lot. As she neared, Ani jumped in between marking is territory. Sona smiled settling at a distance. ''He doesn't share.'' Sona said watching Ani posture. He has sprawled his tiny arms on Neelambari's lap, his head resting on it. Neelambari pecked his small forehead. ''He doesn't have to; I love him the most.''